HLG qb96 footprint & driver?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Looking to supply light to a 4x4 tent on a budget. I hear HLG QB96 are the way to go. Trying to save some $ so wondering if 3 of them can flower a 4x4 tent until I can get $ to upgrade? What driver should I use for the 3?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looking to supply light to a 4x4 tent on a budget. I hear HLG QB96 are the way to go. Trying to save some $ so wondering if 3 of them can flower a 4x4 tent until I can get $ to upgrade? What driver should I use for the 3?
If your going hlg for a 4x4 I use the hlg 600 in my 4x4 dimmable and more than enough light. It's about $700. But the Chinese fixtures I have seen also use quality components only much cheaper. @Buzzer777 know the links and info about them.

TipJar

TipJar

Did you ever get one,...? I have the 360 kit,.... When you get a driver, it says on HLG website, or it used to, buy up,... Meaninig buy 2 drivers. 1 for each 2 lights if possible,...

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Did you ever get one,...? I have the 360 kit,.... When you get a driver, it says on HLG website, or it used to, buy up,... Meaninig buy 2 drivers. 1 for each 2 lights if possible,...
I ended up getting the qb132 diy set and 240w driver. Scaled down to a 3x3 tent since first grow. Figure it will turn into a veg tent down the road.

Top Bottom