HLG Scorpion Diablo or Mammoth Mint White?

• Thread starter theguyonthecouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theguyonthecouch

Looking for help in deciding which light to purchase. The HLG Scorpion Diablo v2 or the Mammoth Mint White 6-Bar. In a 4x4 tent. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to figure out which one is best and why. Lights linked for reference.

T

theguyonthecouch

Welcome to THC Farmer.

I like bar-style fixtures best, but I never heard of Mammoth Lighting.
I've never used quantum board before. It just seems like Scorpion Diablo is so highly recommended so I was going to pick one up before the sale ends today but then I was also recommended the Mammoth so now I'm not sure what to do.

P

PahPahCee

If you have tall ceilings then Diablo. If you have limited height I’d go bar style.

F

Farmer87

Looking for help in deciding which light to purchase. The HLG Scorpion Diablo v2 or the Mammoth Mint White 6-Bar. In a 4x4 tent. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to figure out which one is best and why. Lights linked for reference.

I just got a scorpion diablo x and my plants love it blows my vivo sun out of the water. Did have a dimmer issue they resolved super fast. Only really issue im having is that it may be too much for a 4x4 tent. im new to LEDs and probably should bought a different tent or a different light but its in there now just gonna have to do more training.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I just got a scorpion diablo x and my plants love it blows my vivo sun out of the water. Did have a dimmer issue they resolved super fast. Only really issue im having is that it may be too much for a 4x4 tent. im new to LEDs and probably should bought a different tent or a different light but its in there now just gonna have to do more training.
i would think you could just dim it down a lil if say 60 is too much go down to 55 or 50

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

What wattage is it/or what is yours? Haven't heard of that board yet.

F

Farmer87

what was the issue with your dimmer ? just bought one my self im one my 3rd dimmer and they sent and extra this time... seems like they aren't really wanting to replace the lamp but they have made up for it in other ways. I just can't dim down past 20% it will work for a day and then no more just shuts off. Either there's an issue with the dimmers they use or the light when I brought this up it was silence so im interested to hear what happened with yours.

Top Bottom