HLG600 3x3 GroSum

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

Exactly man! I was told yesterday that it's "easy" to make your own if you buy the sensor, but that's all I was told 😅
Like $175ish after buying the sensor and meter, splice together and make a sensor rod (optional) gonna just ask the wife to get me one for Father’s Day 🙏

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Like $175ish after buying the sensor and meter, splice together and make a sensor rod (optional) gonna just ask the wife to get me one for Father’s Day 🙏

There ya go!!!! I also have a bday this month 🤔🤔🤔 Pretty sure I used up my "bday/daddy" money on the 3 new quantum boards, gorilla tent, and full line of nutes 😅😅😅 Might be pushing it a bit.....

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
There ya go!!!! I also have a bday this month 🤔🤔🤔 Pretty sure I used up my "bday/daddy" money on the 3 new quantum boards, gorilla tent, and full line of nutes 😅😅😅 Might be pushing it a bit.....
Hahahhahaha but Father’s Day doesn’t count for that. So you have another gift coming in June 🤣🤣

*edited
My next purchase will be the growers choice ROIe420. Father’s Day maybe?! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

LEDhead

LEDhead

Also thinking for almost the same price I could get another light and just blow out my entire closet and eventually buy a PAR meter later on🤷‍♂️ Not sure if the wife would be into that though 😂

LEDhead

LEDhead

I did have a little space to raise my light up a bit more so I’m at 6800 lux now at top of plants 😎

LEDhead

LEDhead

Good stuff. About 65-70% should be good for a recovery period and the other seedlings will like it also
So I did it in a couple places, inside the tent, outside the tent on the ground, outside the tent on my table and outside the tent on the shelf in my closet. Shelf in closet seems to work best, it allows the rooms humidity to build up without removing it so quickly. Inside tent was 40-42% and outside on ground and table 43-45% but on the shelf I can get it to 55%

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I did it in a couple places, inside the tent, outside the tent on the ground, outside the tent on my table and outside the tent on the shelf in my closet. Shelf in closet seems to work best, it allows the rooms humidity to build up without removing it so quickly. Inside tent was 40-42% and outside on ground and table 43-45% but on the shelf I can get it to 55%
Yes better to humidify the room where the tent or grow space is drawing air from

LEDhead

LEDhead

Update: Dropped the GroSum nutrients and thanks to Aqua Mans suggestion on Jacks my Rocky Road and Lemon OG are coming along nicely! Just topped them both. Got a couple Poison Cherries going in Dixie Cups and the bigger (deficient) one was a gift from a friend that was having trouble so I’m correcting his mistakes with RO, Recharge and Tribus and going to clone the most of it when it’s a bit healthier.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Pulled some clones from everything but the 2 Poison Cherry’s setup under an HLG 65w 4000k w/dimmer and got my scrog setup in the tent

F029F871 2EFD 41A4 8BB5 3FC44A115F50
8109F723 419A 432F A0A9 63F2C2A43FAA
LEDhead

LEDhead

Anyone still checking in this is where I’m at, day 5 of 12/12 2.2ec/1098ppm 5.9ph

4B3837CE E287 4BFE 8477 698FD4F87826

Latest posts

Top Bottom