Hm x bb, bubba kush x dc, uk cheese x dc in C. Fla winter flower

• Thread starter Eddie Money
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eddie Money

The plan with this is is to have a keeper pheno or two for fall flower, possible cross pollination, and to see how well flower goes in Florida winter. I have popped two each and they will be introduced to 4500 lumens per SF of 6500k and one gallon of pro mix tomorrow. When flower begins, they will have full sun all day in 3 gallon pro mix pots. Plants will be set in a darkroom on the coldest nights. The depot also threw in malberry's Bhutanese thimpu. Before I did my research, 2 of those were popped as well. Alot of people are calling them frauds. I don't know why they would do that to me. I guess we will find out. Strains that I have grown before : Bubba kush katsu, lemoncake, alien og, alien Bubba, true blue, and many others. Pics will be up soon.

E

Eddie Money

Here are the two Highland Mexican x Bluberry from Chimera Hm1Hm2Hm3

E

Eddie Money

Here are the two Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk from Cannacopia. One is embarrassingly slow. The other might be the most vigorous out of any of these seeds. Bub1Bub2Bub3Bub4

E

Eddie Money

Here are the two Uk Cheese x Deep Chunk from CannacopiaChz1Chz2Chz3

FireWithin

FireWithin

the bubba chunk should be on point, looks like they used the katsu cut. rock em out money

E

Eddie Money

Well they say pre 98. Never grew pre 98 except for alien bubba. Anyone who has grown Bubba before will see some resemblance in the leaf structure. Having grown true blue, I also see similar looking leaf structure in the hm x bb as well. I purchased the hm x bb, and uk cheese x dc almost two years ago. A ton of drama went down with a partner and everything was lost. I never had the chance to grow these out. So I repurchased them and am happy to start up where I left off.

FireWithin

FireWithin

Right on bro, hope it all works out 4 ya this go at it. I grew the Alien Bubba(v2)awhile back, huge leaves, a stunning purple at finish, was flame to say the least. keep us posted-peace, FW

E

Eddie Money

The alien bubba was indeed impressive. It quite simply did not measure up to alien og. alien og was one of the best strains I ever had my hands on. It is quite hard to duplicate the beauty and flavor of bubba kush, but if you don't have a real bubba, then absolutely grab a cross to experience some of those special traits. I will most certainly be updating this. Expect updates a week from now.

E

Eddie Money

Really hoping to find the "wheat" pheno out of the hm x bb pictured here Wheat

E

Eddie Money

My veg box is exactly that. 100 % cardboard box! I found some old flat white paint laying around and painted the inside of a roughly 19 x 28 x 36 box (about 3.7 square feet). When painting the box, some parts might de-laminate. Be creative and deal with it. I then came across three hangng lamps. Went to my local hardware big box and grabbed 6 - 2 socket adapters for the lamps. That gave me 3 bulbs clearance per lamp. This was supposed to total out at 4540 lumens per square foot, but since I received a defective bulb, it is now 4108 lumens per square foot (5 - 35 watt 2400 lumen 6400 k bulbs and 4 - 14 watt 800 lumen 5000 k bulbs over 3.7 sf). I ordered online so I won't get my other bulb for awhile. I might stroll to my local shop and see what they have. On the mouth of my opening on my veg box, I attached a rectangular wood frame ( 1 x 2 ). I then mounted a fan. Notice how my door is not tightly fitted. That allows the fan to pull in fresh, cool air while still providing reflectivity. The 2-piece cardboard door is also painted white. It is in 2 pieces because I have it attached and at 3 feet, it could present problems if your box is in a tight area. I am able to fold it and place it on top of the veg box in the shape of a triangle. So my materials for a efficient cheap grow box : Box, Lamps, Bulbs, Adapters, flat paint, fan, tape, plastic liner for floor, power strip. I was contemplating purchasing a tent and a t5 until one day I became bored. I saved some money. This will fit 12 1 gallon pots (little to no space). As we move through this grow, it will become obvious that this was done on a budget.

Box1Box2Box3Box4

Top Bottom