HMK ? oil or bubble bags? 1p buds white snowdawg

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

so theres a pound of the white x Snowdog in front of meow and i was looking for a suggestion on how to make it last the longest and be of good quality and of high yield i was hoping to smoke a gram a day of what ever it way be for 4 months....

the questions is with a pound of really potent white x snowdwag bud is do i make oil out of it or do i make bubble out of it. and my question for the bubble hash is whats the best set when your dealing with a pound of herb to be hashed. (hopefully HMK will chime in on the oil part )

i have done water hash only 6 times. ive done oil maybe 75 times or 80 times i like the TI-pad only i feel i dont get that much from butane. the meds are great maybe i just need to try making oil out of something more indica

I just want this to last a while. and is an 1 oz extractor for the oil fine or will i get better quality with a 100gram tube for bho

Reactions: mal
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

u can get 5-7 grams of oil from ea oz if done right...
id use a 2 zip tube, 2 cans per tube...
off a unit, if its legit, you should get 80-100 grams of oil...100 being the high end..
80- grams smoking a g a day aint gonna last a quarter tho...u sure u think u wanna smoke a gr a day? thats a pretty big habit, not to mention u gotta account for inflation of ur habit...u aint gonna be able to smoke a g a day for 4 months and feel it the same...ur tol will go up...quickly id say
what u should do is hit up these guys..
www.concentrateindustries.com n get one of their tubes...theyre ill

Ever after

Ever after

well I am constantly on morphine 24/7 . those tubes your talking about cost like 400 dollars ???? thats so much money........ i have 3 16g-20g tubes and they work ..those tubes took totally differant than my turkey basters !!! what is the deal do they lock and the butane can stay inside for a while to staturete how do they filter? . so whats going to last longer running bubble bags or oil and will a big oil tube lower the quality of the oil as the need to put several cans through one tube. as i just use one can per tube or 1 can per 15 grams. will i get more product and a stonier product. sleepier one by using bubble bags or wackybags or sprung bags?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'd just smoke it as is. Then take the fluff and duff and make a bho run with that.

Glab120

Glab120

maybe you should run two small batches of BHO/bubble to see witch one gives you the best product or best yield. all strains are different and will give you different results when making hash so its good to know what works best before you decide to run a whole lb.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

i think they have smaller units on the site for less...the largest are 400 no?
can anyone else chime in please? i dont have enuf bub exp....whats an average yield for an oz of good herb made into bubble...?

wheres fuckin ryzetard when you need him.....lololol

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
bubble get 10% on average i believe.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Hashmasta k.. im tryn to make water hash how much dry trim do u recommend for a 5 gallon bucket...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

whatdya end up doing with that mmmm whitexsnowdawg? think i woulda done half and half with some of the trim, then decide while the buds dry.

how are you liking that variety for your pain issues? have you tried ingesting it too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom