• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Howdy Farmers!!!

And A VERY MERRY HAPPY SUPER CHRISTMAS to one and ALL!!!!

I hope you all have a great day and get to spend some quality time with your loved ones.

If ya'll fancy a drink, don't forget to leave the car!

But most of all, SMOKE LOTS OF FINE HERB!!!!

Have a great day,

From a slightly jaded theherbalizor! :giggle

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Happy Cheezmas everybody:)

Have a good1

Herbs smoke a jay of SSSDH for me bruv:)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Jah,

Will do, smoking 110 day cure nevs right now. Oh yes!!! Then Ill have an sssdh and sit round the folks like a zombie and demolish the christmas dinner.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thanks Jah,

Will do, smoking 110 day cure nevs right now. Oh yes!!! Then Ill have an sssdh and sit round the folks like a zombie and demolish the christmas dinner.

Herbs are we the only guys online? lol just shows we cant stay away from this place:) anyways im gonna roll a fat1 and get in the kitchen and help wifey cook sum food:)

Herbs whats for Xmas dinner?

im having chicken instead of turkey coz turkey is one ugly bird lol with that ball sack saggy chin thing hanging, id rather eat chicken or lamb.

O

ojd

happy christmas herb
have a great day
and smoke until your asleep thats my plan lol
peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Jah, yeah seams it. My bros were online for a short while but have hit the road again.

Merry christmas OJ mate. Next year well have to have a fat sess for christmas. Ill cook a fat roast. I gotta go to my moms in the next hour, do the family thing. CAnt smoke. So neved up to see me through till I get back at 7.

Oh, I smoked some of that SFV OG I showed you. Mate its well stronger than the BX. It had me and damon on the floor in histerics. Had a slight blueberry edge also. Wasnt expectin that. I mean slight, but GOD dam I cant wait till I get home to smoke the rest.

Have agreat day guys.

O

ojd

yes i do jah lol

happy christmas bro
no turkey thats crazy
turkey is the shit
your like me with weed but with meat a fussy 1 lol
peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah, Im having Roast Beef. Not a turkey fan either!

H

hazyfontazy

i been up since dawn opening pressies ,,bloody great aint it ,,,

happy crimbo yall

O

ojd

ilcome up fo another smoke before the holidays are over
you tried the sfv then sounds good
whats the taste like to the bx
which taste beter you know im all about the taste
peace

Greyskull

Greyskull

Just wanted to send some aloha from so cal to wherever your neck of the woods.
merry christmas

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo Happy Christmas!!!!

Hard one OJ. Would have to compare side by side, but gotta go for the SFV.

Right Im off to the folk.

Have a great day, and Ill be back later to check that you are all suitably stoned and festive!!!

T

toxic avenger

just climbed out my bottle of absolut to say hic happy christmas peeps ( and keep up the fine work u guys herb.jah.ojd )

F

frenchfarmer

wish u all a merry christmas, i hope santa give u a ton of surprises for playing with :)

F

FastForward

Good morning and merry chrimbo from a slightly fuzzy FF. Lots more smoketesting last night of G13 Haze, Kushberry, TW and Pandora's Box. The Kushberry I think is gonna be lovely...I think mine is a very OG pheno (very fuelly, minimal berry). The G13 haze is getting cut down tonight just before lights on - ready in 60 days with rock hard nugs. The Pandora's Box needs curing but isn't as strong as I'd have hoped for. The TW still isn't ready yet but still packs a punch....I reckon another 2 weeks of flush for maximum wow factor.

Just smoking my way through one before going over to the inlaws for the xmas carnage to make the day surviveable.... have fun y'all :)

S

Stackin Paper

Happy xmas Herb, got Turkey, Lamb and Pork for me roasty, only 3 of us and my lil'un aswell, gonna sit there like a caveman and eat a plate full of meat.

Got loads of clothes which all i wanted really, the missus got a shit hot 12.1mp Sony Cbbershot from me, got a better cam than me now, can't be having that so a new cam is in order, lol.

H

hazyfontazy

the missus got a shit hot 12.1mp Sony Cbbershot from me, got a better cam than me now, can't be having that so a new cam is in order, lol.

once u get a few trichs on it she wont want it ,,play it cool u got a new camera too:rock

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Merry Xmas herb, congrats on the farmer of the year nod, well deserved. Waking with a tube of ssh here and dreaming about the nevs for next year. Have a great day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom