HoF vs. APK

• Thread starter I_Love_THC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Hello, fellas!
I've been browsing like crazy on the internet lately and found some pretty contradictory opinions on both seedbanks - House of Funk Genetics and Alphakronik Genes... Saw some bad info on APK's germ rates and very blurry info on HoF. Since I don't want to spend a lot of money on seeds and I wanted some Chem crosses, I though I'd go with the cheaper Snowdog crosses from APK or the Chem crosses at HoF...
But, since I couldn't seem to find any purposeful and straight-out info on any of the two, I thought I'd ask the friendly people at the Farm for some help.
If you have any ideas about other classy meds, I'd love to read about them - I'm looking for a nice balanced high with no edge and no ceiling... I guess, pretty much, a nice Kush-strain/hybrid, haha... A medicinal note: something that helps deal with depression, stress, anxiety...
I have not tried an awful amount of the more popular strains and have focused (until now) mainly on Skunks, but I want to ride the Kush-wave for a while now...
So, I guess any tips and suggestions would be helpful, haha.

L

laxfiz

no posting links to another seed bank

thats a loaded question... i suffer from stress,anxeity and eating disorder cause of those. I would try growing both. Let me start with leaning towards an indica phenotype or hydrid. Sativas fuck with your head way more.

Is there a reason you are asking about those breeders? just good looking strains? Also look at TGA Subcool, Mr. Nice, Cali Connection and Gage Green Genetics.

I have run some from all the above, 90% of my garden is TGA gear now, but im always running other breeders and strains in search for the holy grail.

APK
I have heard a lot about Snowdog bx. looks nasty. Id get that one defiantly.

the crosses with SpaceQueen look epic also. That is a TGA Subcool strain that he got from tga subcool himself. should have a great mother for that one. Ive grown quite a few TGA strains, they are amazing (take a look at those if you havnt).

HOF
they are pretty new it looks like, cant find much info. Might order some of the Obsidian Ice or Green Python.

I vote: Master Kush or Plushberry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom