Hola Farmers!

• Thread starter mcsholdings
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mcsholdings

mcsholdings

Hi everyone, just wanted to check the box, say Hi! and introduce myself. I'm pretty new at farming, and as a kid, I seemed to have killed, trampled and burned anything green. I was definitely not born with a green thumb. Anyway, I started my first grow back somewhere around Oct. and was instantly hooked. However, I still had that same issue as a kid (plant killer). I think I've seen so much on my grows, from root rot (When I did DWC starting out) to fox tails, curling leaves, speckled, black, brown, yellow, curling, crumbling, mutant, tiny, to every imaginable leaf issue there is. OK, maybe not very issue.

My biggest problem is being color blind so when it comes to diagnosis, not only is it difficult to determine the root cause, but I cant even tell the true colors at times. I'm determined to make this work, I've spent a grip on my tents, lights, ventilation etc so that give me that extra drive to figure it out. Been popping autos to get my feet wet and this seems to be working as I get to go from bean to harvest rather quickly and then start over in a shorter time frame while learning from past experiences.

Looking forward to being a Master at this sheit someday!

BTW, thanks to the THCFarmer Team on putting together a great resource, for all us Farmers!

Aka plant killerjpg
K

Kylle

Looks like your doing good to me buddy, what light ya got there, imma buy some new ones next harvest.

mcsholdings

mcsholdings

Looks like your doing good to me buddy, what light ya got there, imma buy some new ones next harvest.
Thanks Kylle, I have (2) FC-E8000's by Mars-Hydro in a 4x10. I only have them at 75% because they crank up my temp into the mid 80's.
This one started fox tailing on me the other day. LOL wasn't sure whether to cut it down or let it grow some more girth. Crazy thing, I lost track of what this strain is, but it's always had drooping leaves, but seemed to be OK on the colas.

K

Kylle

Fox tailing can be a strain trait, not always grower error, maybe a little too much water or a little too often?

Latest posts

Top Bottom