Hola new guy here

• Thread starter cultleader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cultleader

Well looking to learn some new tricks I just moved over from ICMAG, just sorta got old anyhow I have grown in amended soils and have a new UC 6XL with 2 next gen switchable ballast and would eventually like to set up a room and get started just a bit apprehensive, it seems as though there is much to learn when dealing with hydro. One more thing will I need to purchase a water chiller for my set up? I recently bought a portable aircon but I just dont think it will do much for my nutrients. Thanks for having me and I hope to gain some new friends and much knowledge.

Venom818

Venom818

Well looking to learn some new tricks I just moved over from ICMAG, just sorta got old anyhow I have grown in amended soils and have a new UC 6XL with 2 next gen switchable ballast and would eventually like to set up a room and get started just a bit apprehensive, it seems as though there is much to learn when dealing with hydro. One more thing will I need to purchase a water chiller for my set up? I recently bought a portable aircon but I just dont think it will do much for my nutrients. Thanks for having me and I hope to gain some new friends and much knowledge.

welcome bro

Illmind

Illmind

i'd go chec out the uc guys threads for help theres a whole uc forum. honestly hydro is quite simple once it becomes routine. like anything really. good luc

C

cultleader

Thanks all looking forward to getting more files stashed in my head.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Glad to have you, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

D

Da-Sponge

New as new can be...

Hello all....just wanted to get that first post out of the way...I am about as new as it gets...done lots of research and trying to take it all in...like the name refers...just trying to soak up as much as possible...

Top Bottom