Hola! This is my first forum :)

• Thread starter ErthnGarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ErthnGarden

ErthnGarden

Hello fellow greenthumbs :)

I'm new and a beginner grower so of course I'm doing indoor hydro w/ dwc! Lol. Seriously though I am and its going really well so far and I'm really excited to learn alot on this grow! I did a lot of homework before starting and I've grown in soil before, its just been awhile.

Would love to make acquaintance with some experienced hydro growers. I've already posted a couple questions and the help was wonderful!
Here's some basic info about my grow

32x32x60 grow tent with Mars hydro tsw1000. Hydro dwc, 4-5gal buckets with hydroton medium.

2 strains, Purple Haze and Blood Diamond OG (all feminized), 4 seedlings total, 2 each strain.

Started germination via paper towel method in darkness 11/6/20. Once germinated transferred all 4 to rapid rooters in 2gal shared reservoir on 11/8. All 4 sprouted by 11/10 and are showing good root growth. A little stretched cuz I dont think I put them far enough down into the rapid rooters combined with having the light too far away at first cuz I was afraid of burning them, first time with LED.

This is a learning grow for me, but of course it would be nice to get some good buds out of it too.
Thanks in advance for help! Good luck to everyone on their grow :)

Katie

Hola this is my first forum
Hola this is my first forum 2
ErthnGarden

ErthnGarden

Here we are about 10 days later. Hope they're looking good! Looks like a little light stress or nutrient burn on some leaves? Yellow tips on a couple. But roots are bright white and ppm/ph are good. I'm having fun and learning alot and have a happy holiday everybody!
20201125 143446
20201125 143907
20201125 143942
20201125 143917

Top Bottom