Hola

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Northone I hope your girls did will this winter. I made a cross I am calling tangelo Kush. Killer tree potential. Had to remove 1/3 of my sites so she can fit, no broken branches,bag appeal,2 plus on her first run. Can not wait to get her home.
Logic, you just keep on keepin on JK

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dayummmm i sure as hell hope i get to try that TangeloKush JK, cuzzzz i gottta say that zeaberry and dat bluedaygo i got to puff on is sum fukin fuegooooo compa animoooo

Reactions: mal
J

Jalisco Kid

I need a place to give that seaberry and my bp to as it would be a crime to lose those once I am in Mexico full time. Yeah I would put my TK up against most in terms of size flavor high and she is bulletproff as I have yet to kill her.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Great to have you back JK.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

I need a place to give that seaberry and my bp to as it would be a crime to lose those once I am in Mexico full time. Yeah I would put my TK up against most in terms of size flavor high and she is bulletproff as I have yet to kill her.

holler at me JK shooot me a pm im right by the linea

BC farmer

BC farmer

Hi JK,

I have enjoyed reading many of your posts on the old site.
Just got back from Jalisco (PV) and surfed Sayulita on a few good days:) Great area.
Peace,
BCF

Venom818

Venom818

welcome home carnal,my pops is from jalisco la union de san antonio

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome back, your always a welcome addition. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

J

Jalisco Kid

Northone let me know how they taste if it's a strain you have been running. When I saw Dman running at that level I thought they my be lacking somewhat due the low sulfur levels. Glad you are still enjoyings the shade of trees. Suerte JK

Top Bottom