hola!

• Thread starter droskigot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
droskigot

droskigot

hola farm!! im a refugee of grasscity, i've been trying to get into genetics and breeding and a fellow grower told me about the farm at the cannabis cup this past april, so here i am!!! i will be posting my current grow log, in the log section so be sure to check me out!! u can call me dro, good day!!!! before i forget does anyone know the best way to post pix on this forum withouth the geo-crap, i just edit in photoshop will that do here?

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Masswelcomemat

Power OG

Power OG

welcome to the farm Dro! i think you will like it here. so glad you here and as far as picture im not much help, my photos are uploaded via phone, so i just hit upload a file and it takes me to a option menu, then choose pic. again welcome. keep it green.
Respect
TMB

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...yeah, with pictures you'll note in this dialog box that you begin typing into there is a button 'Upload a File' and when you click it it opens another Windows explorer type dialog box that will allow you to find and select what ever picture you're trying to share, mine live on my harddrive, ...anyway, once you select that picture and upload it you'll see it doesn't automatically appear in your post but rather it gives you a choice of whether you want a full sized image or a thumbnail.

54092drunk santa

54092drunk santa

...some like the thumbnails, especially if there are a lot of pics to post, ...something else worth noting is that when there are multiple pictures in a single post you'll also have the option to choose 'Thumbnail' or 'Full Image' for each individual picture or all with one click, it's pretty versatile once you familiarize yourself with the layout.

peace, bozo

droskigot

droskigot

o wow nice pix, my grow log is now live in the grow diary section!! thanks for the love farm

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hola farm!! im a refugee of grasscity, i've been trying to get into genetics and breeding and a fellow grower told me about the farm at the cannabis cup this past april, so here i am!!! i will be posting my current grow log, in the log section so be sure to check me out!! u can call me dro, good day!!!! before i forget does anyone know the best way to post pix on this forum withouth the geo-crap, i just edit in photoshop will that do here?
:) Welcome to the farm! If you're using Winders then I believe you can use Irfanview to strip the EXIF information. Otherwise you may be able to strip it while the card is in the phone or camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom