Hola

• Thread starter HerbyCsC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HerbyCsC

Hello Famers!

I'm HerbsMan, I see some peeps I know from other places and alot I havent had the pleasure of meeting yet. I have been lurking around, just checking things out. I like the vibe here alot and decided to say hello.

I'm a mostly organic farmer, however I do like to run hempy's from time to time. I prefer the flavor of organic flowers. I don't live in a MMJ state, so I tend to show what I had going when its all chopped down.

I'm currently running a few WW cuts and my own cross of Herijuana x Purple Rhino. Im only about a 1 1/2 weeks in 12/12 so I'll show some pics when things pick up. I'm also about to put a few Molokai Frost x Hawiian Sativa and a few Purple Candy Haze in the room 12/12 from seed.

Oh BTW, I use for medi and recreation. I use MJ to help with lower back pain ( 2 herniated discs) and to help me sleep. I find that Indy doms help in those departments.

Herbsman

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm bro. We've got a hell of a vibe goin here, and great people. Hope you enjoy your stay. If ya ever need anything, hit a Ballbag up!

H

HerbyCsC

Thanks for the welcome guys:party. I'm glad I decided to say hi. I'm excited to be a positive addition to the farm. The vibe is awsome for sure. Some boards are full of childish people and alot of trolling. I hate drama.

See ya round the boards.

H

HerbyCsC

Kansasgrown and Ograskal, thanks for welcoming me onto the farm.

Ograskal, I have been watching your work for awhile and I'm very impressed. I will be trying to get some of your gear for a nice fall run. It has been hard for me to get some of the cuts you work with. The next best thing is to get a hybrid or bx of it. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom