Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I topped my plants and I started to see some holes appear after about 2 days

Holes appeared after i topped
Holes appeared after i topped 2
Holes appeared after i topped 3
Rawkn

Rawkn

Do you know what the white spots are all over your leaves? If you don't know, then I'm wondering if you have a mite/bug problem. I'm not one thats dealt much with mites yet thankfully, so I'm not one for bug advice, but if there is an infestation hopefully someone will more knowledge can chime in.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yeah I believe the white things are from a napkin that my girlfriend had ripped by the grow room and went everywhere 😭 I don’t think it’s a big problem because I have four other plants growing in the same room with no holes or signs of bugs. I hand water everyday and Inspect for bugs

Rawkn

Rawkn

Haha OK, well that is a good thing. I'm sorry I don't know what is going on there. I hope someone else can be more helpful. Best of luck to you.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

That same exact thing happened to me when I topped my plants about 2 weeks ago. It was only on 1 plant and it has gone away now. Double check for bugs just to be safe, because that is what I thought when I first seen it, but it should go away soon.

soccernut

soccernut

im pretty sure the holes are from your plant streching and growing to fast happens to mine to but that one leaf on the first plant looks like a magnesium deficiency to me

Madbud

Madbud

I think its mainly your watering schedule, the soil doesn’t have time to dry and possibly not get a thorough watering. Try watering every three or four days, slowly to runoff. My advice, your grow.

Top Bottom