Holes appearing in leafs help and info please :)

• Thread starter Dirtymuckel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Hey folks I’ve noticed some weird things happens to the leafs of my girl wondering if anyone has any information? It’s just been receiving rain water and the odd bit of tap water when it gets really dry, it’s growing outdoors and temperatures go from about 18-14 degrees sometimes I’ve no clue off the ph atm or the run off any advice and help would be greatly appreciated thanks again

Holes appearing in leafs help and info please
Holes appearing in leafs help and info please 2
Holes appearing in leafs help and info please 3
Holes appearing in leafs help and info please 4
Holes appearing in leafs help and info please 5
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hey folks I’ve noticed some weird things happens to the leafs of my girl wondering if anyone has any information? It’s just been receiving rain water and the odd bit of tap water when it gets really dry, it’s growing outdoors and temperatures go from about 18-14 degrees sometimes I’ve no clue off the ph atm or the run off any advice and help would be greatly appreciated thanks again
Definitely pest issue. Do you see any signs of pests? Inspect your plants for pests and also on the underside of the leafs.
Not sure the medium you’re growing in but your soon to need some nutrients for those babies.

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Yes mate I’ve been inspecting it for bugs etc but no signs honestly can’t find anything, I’ve been spraying it with this also if that could be an issue? The plant began in a medium to rich for it at the start of its life sort of like the stuff you would use for roses etc but I switched to a bio bizz light mix at about 2 weeks of the plants life

C80594A0 F029 4550 9289 8DCA792D1B1E
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yes mate I’ve been inspecting it for bugs etc but no signs honestly can’t find anything, I’ve been spraying it with this also if that could be an issue? The plant began in a medium to rich for it at the start of its life sort of like the stuff you would use for roses etc but I switched to a bio bizz light mix at about 2 weeks of the plants life
I’ve got no experience with that stuff. Are you spraying at night? If so, just lighten up on the spraying. Rarely are we supposed to spray preventatives during the day.

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

No not at night I’ve sprayed a few times during the day a few times. I noticed this weird substance on the bottom of my pot but maybe it’s just dried soil? Wondering if it was an issue would be be causing the holes Will do anyways mate thanks for the tips

78305590 4ED5 4E94 81E7 C6D69BDF8901
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No not at night I’ve sprayed a few times during the day a few times. I noticed this weird substance on the bottom of my pot but maybe it’s just dried soil? Wondering if it was an issue would be be causing the holes Will do anyways mate thanks for the tips
ALWAYS spray at night. The sun will use the sprayed molecules on the leafs as a magnifying glass and it will burn your plant. I’d suggest only spraying at night. That looks like build up from nutrients. Are you watering until 10-20% run off?

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Yes mate cheers appreciate the info. I’ve never fed the plant nutrients it’s only had rain water and the odd bit of tap water but I think I am, I water it until there’s plenty off run off coming from the pots like I just have no idea what 10-20% run off looks like if you get me lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yes mate cheers appreciate the info. I’ve never fed the plant nutrients it’s only had rain water and the odd bit of tap water but I think I am, I water it until there’s plenty off run off coming from the pots like I just have no idea what 10-20% run off looks like if you get me lol
No problem. If youre watering with a gallon. Less than a liter of run off. That looks like some kind of build
Up that’s why I asked.

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

No problem. If youre watering with a gallon. Less than a liter of run off. That looks like some kind of build
Up that’s why I asked.
Legend mate appreciate it. The soil did have some preset nutrients in it so maybe that’s why and it’s only been getting rain water like I said but not enough to make the amount of run off you were talking about, I’ve only give it tap water when it’s got really dry and hasn’t rained for a few days so it defo could be a build up that isn’t being flushed out properly

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Recommend not spraying that unless you definitely identified a reason to spray it

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

those marks? look to uniform to be pest, but i don’t know.
also what size container is that? are they ready for transplant?
Yeah defo to mate I’ve give a proper inspection for pests and can’t find any I was thinking. some sort of burn but I’ve no idea how seeing I’ve never give it nutrients. My best guess is it’s something to do with the anti-pest spray I was using during sunlight like the guy above said

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah defo to mate I’ve give a proper inspection for pests and can’t find any I was thinking. some sort of burn but I’ve no idea how seeing I’ve never give it nutrients. My best guess is it’s something to do with the anti-pest spray I was using during sunlight like the guy above said
i would say than it’s very early stages of light burn, it’s ok, just put her in a spot that gets broken up sunlight or some shade during a hot sunny day.
i’m just guessing but i think it needs to be transplanted?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i would say than it’s very early stages of light burn, it’s ok, just put her in a spot that gets broken up sunlight or some shade during a hot sunny day.
i’m just guessing but i think it needs to be transplanted?
also let tap water sit out for 30 hours or more to evaporate of chlorine etc.,

Latest posts

Top Bottom