Hollow Stems

• Thread starter Newbie88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie88

Newbie88

Wondering what would cause the whole top of a plant to be hollow and have hollow branches coming off of it.... Occurred in a plant I recently cut down and I am curious to know why. TIA

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Healthy and stress free a lot of breeders look for this quality when selecting partners

Newbie88

Newbie88

as in that's a good quality? Because this plant was by no means stress free..... and I'm pretty sure not too healthy either...

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

yes its a sought after trait most breeders look for borrowed from michael starks' marijuana potency, involves stem structure. large, hollow main stems are sought while pith-filled stems are eliminated. backed by years of observation, hollow stems do seem to facilitate THC production.

Newbie88

Newbie88

Thats interesting to know. This was a first attempt autoflower I messed up being a newb in soil and sticking it in miracle grow soil. She gave about an oz of the hairest airy buds you'd ever see. So I assumed it was bad lol

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

nothing wrong with MG soil its all about understanding how to water it
i did a journal years ago to prove a point about why people were saying MG is garbage :) And to be honest the Grow kicked ass could be a number of things that caused you air buds

Newbie88

Newbie88

well I think it was bad with this one. I have grown with miracle grow fine before but this auto did not like it. I couldn't give even nutes halved and then halved again without her burning. She was also supposed to be compact but got 6ft tall almost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom