Holy Grail Kush From Seed Dna Genetics Feminized

• Thread starter Blowed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blowed420

Blowed420

i have been battling low humidity for a couple weeks now, trying to keep it above 50, besides that the newer growth is tacoing a little bit from low humidity, there hasnt been any real problems, here and updated pic of plants after fimming
IMG 20150606 071927
IMG 20150606 071927

the rrock

the rrock

The finished product from this strain is top shelf AAA fire. I veg mine for 10-12 weeks and am getting over 8oz minimum from each. Dont know what kind of kush is in it but doesnt yield like any ive grown. .The look and smell of the buds cannot bebeat

RG420

RG420

Looking real nice friend! Very uniform, nice work look forward to see em flower :)

Blowed420

Blowed420

thats what im hoping for 'the rock', did alot of research before settling in on holy grail, what type of training did you do for those kinda yeilds,i have a trilles netting i just bought, gonna try and scrog them out with some LST training, this will be my first time ive trained my plants besides some out door i super cropped a couple years back

the rrock

the rrock

I justed topped them at about 3ft tall just to slow down the height. They have good side branching if you veg them long enough.You did well by choosing this strain,I was never expecting such yields but had to veg them longer than planned and it has worked out. Everything about this strain is top notch(smell,rock hard buds and very potent)

Blowed420

Blowed420

I justed topped them at about 3ft tall just to slow down the height. They have good side branching if you veg them long enough.You did well by choosing this strain,I was never expecting such yields but had to veg them longer than planned and it has worked out. Everything about this strain is top notch(smell,rock hard buds and very potent)
right know they have been vegging for 41/2 weeks, i think im gonna veg them another three before i flip the lights, if i can come close to 8oz per plant i.would be a happy farmer

Top Bottom