Holy Grail Kush

• Thread starter Kutabolon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kutabolon

Kutabolon

Hi guys I got 2 seeds of HG as a freebie, I planted both and then i took clones from nr 1 and nr 2 and here is what grown from one of the nr 2 clones. Unfortunately I lost this line.

Holy grail kush
Holy grail kush 2
Holy grail kush 3
Holy grail kush 4
Holy grail kush 5

Kutabolon

Kutabolon

There was very little trimming as a matter of fact. After harvest I only removed the larger leaves with sharp scissors. Some of the sugar leaves inside buds already died of old age and were brown. Those I cut out as well. Small leaves on those foxtails I didn't bother taking out as they were, like, 1% of the overall bud mass. Had to split the buds into small chunks though so they didn't mold before they dried.

Only this one plant from all the HGK2 clones ended up looking like this. The rest had big buds too but they stayed more compact with no foxtails. This one plant for some reason had put out a lot of new flowers few weeks into the flowering and kept on flowering. Maybe it was feeling so happy in my little grow area.

Kleinstein

Kleinstein

Wow! It should be called “Holy shit that’s a lot of Yeild Kush”. Lol. Seriously a massive yield. Congrats!

B

Burned Haze

Beautiful foxtails, not a trimming nightmare. Who was the breeder?

It’s from DNA genetics

Kosher Kush x OG #18

—-

Holy Grail Kush, as the name suggests, is DNA Genetics Indica-dominant masterpiece that took top prize in the High Times Cannabis Cup of 2011 in the Hybrid category. It is said that Holy Grail Kush, also referred to as Holy Grail OG, is the first strain to receive a perfect score in the category. The strain inherits a thick piney and citrus aroma and taste from its father, "The OG #18". Its maternal strain is Kosher Kush, a strain that produces a myriad of effects in both mind and body that can be calming and uplifting.

This strain can be very effective medication because it has over 20% THC and as much as 4% CBD. Its effects begin with calming of stress and anxiety. Holy Grail Kush may also be used to calm nausea, soothe aches, stimulate appetite, and stabilize moods.

Simple enough even for the first-time grower, this strain requires little space but should be supported during the flowering period. Lasting around nine weeks, Holy Grail Kush likes a lot of fertilizer and can be grown indoors or outside. It does well using both the Screen of Green and Sea of Green techniques. Grown properly, this strain may produce between 500 and 650 grams per square meter.

Kutabolon

Kutabolon

There were about 150g dry buds from this plant. It lived in 6l pot, the medium was recycled coco+organic soil (3:1). All this bud looked like popcorn and it has been processed entirely by my man who makes BHO.

I don't remember exactly how long it flowered, somewhere in the 9 weeks region.

the rrock

the rrock

It’s from DNA genetics

Kosher Kush x OG #18

—-

Holy Grail Kush, as the name suggests, is DNA Genetics Indica-dominant masterpiece that took top prize in the High Times Cannabis Cup of 2011 in the Hybrid category. It is said that Holy Grail Kush, also referred to as Holy Grail OG, is the first strain to receive a perfect score in the category. The strain inherits a thick piney and citrus aroma and taste from its father, "The OG #18". Its maternal strain is Kosher Kush, a strain that produces a myriad of effects in both mind and body that can be calming and uplifting.

This strain can be very effective medication because it has over 20% THC and as much as 4% CBD. Its effects begin with calming of stress and anxiety. Holy Grail Kush may also be used to calm nausea, soothe aches, stimulate appetite, and stabilize moods.

Simple enough even for the first-time grower, this strain requires little space but should be supported during the flowering period. Lasting around nine weeks, Holy Grail Kush likes a lot of fertilizer and can be grown indoors or outside. It does well using both the Screen of Green and Sea of Green techniques. Grown properly, this strain may produce between 500 and 650 grams per square meter.
Never knew this was a kosher kush mix ,Ive been growing the KK from resevra Privada,when done I thought this strain was crap(trimming nightmare,not real dense buds etc ect) Needless to say after curing it does feel like a 30% thc strain,just an ass kicker,lung buster,dense smoke gem. Once dried the buds hardened up and now I can see why this strain is in alot of dispensaries and won awards.Different kind of buzz than most of the indicas that i grow,very enlightening

Kutabolon

Kutabolon

SHOGUN Coco A+B throughout the whole cycle, Silicon and CalMag as well, I gave it Epsom salts too and from the 3rd to two before last weeks of flower it had also MKP which is PK 52-34 supplement. My standard food basically.

This Holy Grail produced much more bud than any other plants I grew. I had two HGs growing side by side and the other one looked normal. Well it had some nice buds only they were not so Rocco Siffredi.

djibraOG

djibraOG

There were about 150g dry buds from this plant. It lived in 6l pot, the medium was recycled coco+organic soil (3:1). All this bud looked like popcorn and it has been processed entirely by my man who makes BHO.

I don't remember exactly how long it flowered, somewhere in the 9 weeks region.
thanks for the reply ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom