Holy Princess X Lui From The Eyes Of A Madman

• Thread starter tastingreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tastingreen

tastingreen

Back to biz.
smile.png

Note--[[I forgot to mention: The following pics. were taken under diffuse warm color bulb. Then color changed -.4 toward blue until color match irl on the surrounding backgrounds. One pic fall sun came through the window altering color.]]

In one gallon containers under T5HO the green ones acclimated to the environment and root development increased.

One male showed quite early while the last 2 males took nearly 40 days from germination to show preflowers.

Here are the boys from this round:

tastingreen

tastingreen

I'm going to swing the thread toward the males. [[All male seedlings have been cloned.]]

Nevertheless, their journey in this thread (at least) soon comes to a close.
Here is what was one of my favorite male phenos in a different pic. at 27 days from germ.

2 other males also seemed like stand-outs to my eyes at 27 days. But it was early to have favorites.

tastingreen

tastingreen

Here are the same males a bit later. These pictures taken 39-43 days from germination. Later taken ones shown in 2 or 3 gallon containers.

One of the best smelling males to me. Very fast growing and Nitrogen sensative. Much sweet berry and honeyed fruit smells on stem rub. But no smell unless disturbed. Also a noticable close-to-stem branching near top.

Just like #1 in vigour, this guy is one of the fastest growing males. Deceptively sturdy for height. Recognizable red berry funk again but seems more blue smells with mint than some. Strong weed smell at some distance.
gallery_11091_5713_111268.jpeg

ce branching and very strong dark citrus pine skunk smell like maybe Ortega and C99 together on stem rub. Short and stocky. Very compact and slow rooting.

classic sweet skunk with blue pissy stem rub smell but slightly sweet while astringent too. Slower veg. tight internodes and very branchy.

tastingreen

tastingreen

I never grew (just smoked) LUI. So I am sure many LUI traits are slipping past me unnoticed. I believe that I see some L.U.I. leaf traits in many (ortega swettooth combo). In addition some individuals appear to have a distict column style growth pattern which may come present from the LUI parents.

tastingreen

tastingreen

The males gotta be shown though and some are pretty WoW surprise but a couple 4 females out 6 seem great too.

Top Bottom