Holy Smoke Seeds

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MI_MMMP_420

I got a pack of there afghan (holy smoke seeds)one know anyting abou this company or strain. I got gifted these anyone know anyting about a chemdog ibl x sfv og kush, the pack says Herban legend seeds, the guy who gave them to me said the breederwas from midland and lost connection with him.

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

I got a pack of there afghan (holy smoke seeds)one know anyting abou this company or strain. I got gifted these anyone know anyting about a chemdog ibl x sfv og kush, the pack says Herban legend seeds, the guy who gave them to me said the breederwas from midland and lost connection with him.
sfv kush is fire and the Chemdog throws huge fuely nugs should come out dank as hell

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Im growing out some Nepali Rukum and Mozambique Poison from Holy Smoke Seeds right now. The Nepali has been in flower for about 5 weeks now and Is looking really good. The Mozambique poison has only been in flower for a week now and Is still stretching. So far, they look pretty good. Ive still got about 10 weeks on the nepali before its close to being finished.

Top Bottom