Holy Smokes Strawberry Diesel

• Thread starter merlin123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea I've tryed a grip if Strawberry Diesel from the Purple Elephant in the Bay.. The pheno they would get was strong Deisel leaning it's was crazy kinda like a Chemdog #4 or sumthin it's was bomb with a crazy berry taste with a strong fuel taste.. It was the Best Strawberry D on earth.. Straight up FIRE Sativa..

G

Greenbud007

:worried I picked up 2 packs of those when they just became available (again) about a month ago. After I picked them up I read a post where they were having germ problems.:worried Bummer. When they arrived I started 6 of them. All six looked like they were covered with some type of slime NONE cracked. I dropped them in dirt and did every thing I could to get them to sprout. Heard alot of good things about this breeder and his gear so maybe???????. I will shoot him an email and talk about the problem I had. I still have the other pack maybe he will take those back and test them himself??
I don't know what to tell you no those??:confused0054:

dirk d

dirk d

dam that sucks green, sorry to hear that. i hate it when seeds dont germinate and you have to do the whole back and forth and yes i know how to f'ing germ seeds but dont know why yours didnt germinate!

M

merlin123

OH man sorry. I opened mine up to see if the seeds looked ok. They look fine. Have to wait for a month or so until I can pop them. Med user and have to stay under 15 plants. Will let you know how they do.

I got ten feminized in my pack. Were yours feminized or regular?

G

Greenbud007

:passingjoint: Yeah, it was like after 24 hrs or so they got what looked like the slime that is on a fish. Never seen nothin like it. Left 3 in the shot glass and put three in dirt (the old fashion way.) No go on any of them. Usall have pretty good luck germinating. I was on a roll for a while.:smiley_joint:Maybe if someone else has seen anything like that they might chime in? :drink

M

merlin123

Greenbud007. Wanted to let you know that my seeds germed fine. Didn't get any slime.

T

toaster51

I only bought 3 fem seeds & all sprouted just fine. The plants have amazing vigor - I kept 2 and will cutting them down today (8 weeks w/ about 10-20% amber). I took cuts & if they smoke as good as they look and smell, this will probably be the best non-cali clone strain I've grown yet. Big yielder too. If they ever restock I'll be after the regular seeds next time for breeding.

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

yeah all my six didnt germ, i emailed the breeder he blamed my germination style. i have germinated thousands of seeds successfully. he said he would replace them he hasnt.it been 6 months....

lava

lava

all 7 of mine germed. 1 6-pack and 1 freebie.

I am about to harvest my keeper in 1 week, she is beautiful. Leaves are all turning purple, hairs are really dark.

T

thekosher

Got two packs of these in the freezer from Rez when they first came out. Also still sitting on 3 packs of the S.Diesel v3. The dude buggs out every now and then but his genetics are pretty good

Kosh

Latest posts

Top Bottom