Home-made system of generacion of CO2 x electrolisis

• Thread starter lolamilans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lolamilans

lolamilans

adactacion system Pelleringa .............
I have discarded the non-return valve, and ke is bert wing co2 atmosphere (greenhouse) and not in the aquarium, x therefore no risk of flooding.
in theory this is well
I will not dwell on explaining what the electrolysis (Google is your friend). Only indicate that it is circulating electric current across two electrodes immersed in a liquid conductor (electrolyte).
In our case the water is slightly conductive electrolyte with dissolved salts (distilled would not). Can increase its conductivity at the end of the assembly if necessary, for example by adding sodium bicarbonate.
The anode (positive pole in our invention) will consist of one or more of graphite rods and the cathode (negative) corresponds to the steel of our package (a thermos).
When connected, generated in the cathode H2 + CO2 and O2 at the anode. The CO2 is provided by the graphite bar that will be spent over time.We can only set a lower than optimal and supported by the feeder.
Empty the water from the tap device and replaced by bottled water (to avoid release chlorine gas). It may take two things that surpass the maximum supported by our power or not.
In the first case, change the water the other with lower salt content, etc.. and therefore lower conductivity and repeat.
In the second case, we will try to approach the maximum allowed by the feeder (leaving a safety margin) by adding bicarbonate to the water (never add salt)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thermos stainless steel about 3 / 4 liter.
- Graphite rods (of arc welding, rods laboratory, ...).
- Feed current from 0 to 12V and 500mA or more. Adjustable switch or potentiometer.
- Tape
- 2 coin of 1 euro cent.
- Hollow screw
- A clamp
- A pier.
- Sodium bicarbonate (may be required).
- Water may be added a bubble meter (easy) and find an appropriate ........
either by increasing the conductivity or increasing the voltage ............. all is question of optimizing:character0103:

Imagen 307
Imagen 308
Imagen 309
Imagen 310
F

FastForward

Just a quick safety note: only try this stuff if you're very comfortable with electronics and volatile gases (like pure hydrogen and pure oxygen). SeenTheLight was telling me the other night about a time he electrolysed water and blew himself across the room :)

lolamilans

lolamilans

I use in my aquarium, I have not flown anything
Now I use it in my greenhouse.

may be appropriate to give a more detailed explanation of the assembly ..........
is safe provided that it is assembled well, and do not exceed certain parameters ....We locate the maximum power switch (eg 12V).
Disconnect the anode (the currency of glass pulled) and connect the power supply into an outlet.
Ammeter to measure the current flowing (connecting the terminal to the red and black coin andalusia glass) for a second or we could just burn the food.We must bear in mind that when the lead a few hours running, the conductivity of the water will rise and therefore the amp.
That is, the better we were a bit short, and we will adjust once released.
In this way we ensure that commute andalusia andalusia get the maximum voltage and maximum current generation of CO2. And so, dropping to a lower voltage also decreases CO2. The system is very accurate. I tested it by counting bubbles / second at different tensions.
:mad0233::character0103:

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
way beyond my skill level, still trying to figure out what "andalusia" means. Interesting reading though.

jj

lolamilans

lolamilans

I am sorry about it ..... it(he,she) has not been there is intention I suppose ke sera thing of the tratuctor
That introduces the word of random form
:420::animbong:

Top Bottom