Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Those plates are nice, hooked it to the foot pump and told my co worker that was his new job. Haha.

78 I started with a purchase from the farm of Outlaws Magic merlin. Felt it has improved and oddly stablized over the next 3 gens and additional bx. Gotta start somewhere.
Peace

Noob78

Noob78

i heard that was some serious dank magic merlin, so you just backcrossed it to itself then and made crosses with it?

homebrew420

homebrew420

Made f2 and bx, f2 of bx, current Magik. And I really can't stress how entirely different in EVERY way the current gen is in comparison to the original Magic Merlin. Orig had a berries and cream flavor and textiure to the smoke. Soft, smooth and creamy. Meh.
Large yeilds but lots of botrytis issues. Let her go long time ago. She still floats around CO.

Here is a crappy shot of the Panama s1, from naturaltherapy,
20130611 071439

Spicy haze witha wonderful sweet floral aroma on back end. Cant wait

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

NT bringing the island flava!! How long does this pheno finish in? What do you have the light timing set to? And what is the beautiful plant in the front of the pic?

homebrew420

homebrew420

The ones in the front are the Jamaican. Will get some shots tomorrow. Truth smell and look. Seems pretty solid genetically. Very dom in crosses.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'd love to see that panama up close and personal... From the looks of the photo it kind of reminds me of the Willie Nelson I was running at the time those seeds were produced, hard to say from that shot though... The smell description is dead on Panama though.... I only speculate as such since those S1 came from a light leak and the Willie Nelson let loose all over the place. The Durban S1 from that group were pretty uniformly Durban dominant I believe though, so maybe he didn't get as far as I thought they did

The Jamaican in front of it looks beefy as fuck!

@MGC :: Original phenos done in 12 weeks

homebrew420

homebrew420

Heck yeah! Thank NT. She is awsome and of course I wavr cuts. These will be placed into production in the coming months and llok to really be wnners. Malawi will go in as well with Jack Herrer (2 phenos), 12 week flowering time...hope its enough.

Here is a DeePak male I tried to kill 10days ago..well I left him for dead anyway.

20130613 060917
20130613 060928

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Go check out CAS's shot of the Panama at 85 days over on RIU....it's all that and pretty dense too. Great find! I have some landrace Jamaican from the islands mon.........I've been afraid to pop them indoors because they aren't acclimated to indoors. Not sure they would grow very well. What do you guys think?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Go check out CAS's shot of the Panama at 85 days over on RIU....it's all that and pretty dense too. Great find! I have some landrace Jamaican from the islands mon.........I've been afraid to pop them indoors because they aren't acclimated to indoors. Not sure they would grow very well. What do you guys think?

Lucky for me CAS dropped off a few grams of that beautiful plant... amazing smoke. My only problem with Panama is that after two or three hours of soaring sativa high.. she crashes on you and nearly invariably leads to a nice power nap. You almost have to smoke more to stay awake..

I say pop those Jamaicans... Panama for example was bred in (and therefore "climatized") for Spain and still grows great out here.

Top Bottom