Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Here are the Lab results form our "R14er"

Hi Homebrew420:)
It looks like the R14er another terrific strain you have made.
How is your R4 doing? :)

homebrew420

homebrew420

@DAT I did not create this one. R14er is a R4 s1 from Greenwerkz in Denver. We were gifted three clones and 2 were culled. I do plan to make seeds both S1 and f1 hybrids with her. The reversal is coming
@2hotmomma88 come on out! More to see than just a bunch of med varieties.

Peace

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Lemme know. He's just up the road from me. He loves to drink so bring your wet shoes. Lmfao HB420 is awesome creator, Hes a Evil Genius. TMB
Respect
I'll look at the calendar and see when I could get out that way. Shoes? I don't need any shoes to drink! What do u like to drink @homebrew420?

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Sup @homebrew420? Just stopping in as usual & wanted to say that it's looking like sometime in June I'll be buying ya an ale & shoot the breeze with ya! That's if ur avail & feeling up to it broski... Saving my funds for the trip & my gf is stoked. She too has much probs with anxiety, insomnia, & severe stomach pain due to severe ulcers & gastrointestinal issues. PM me if there's a timespan ya wouldn't or would be avail.
All is looking dank on here as usual & keep up the awesome work! Peace!

DAT

DAT

what up HOMEBREWSKI? how was your 420 , did you hit up the cup. it looked hella fun. Ive been watchin all the Utube videos I can of the event. There were some interesting products being displayed and some real nice candy. and Homebrew LOVEs It and cant get enough of it! LOL. I saw r4 was up for Sativa award and surprise no mention of the Cookies.

homebrew420

homebrew420

That whole flower entry is so stupid. I don't understand when Jillybean became a sativa? What? At a loss really.
@DAT 420 was nice and low key spent the time with my family. A little egg hung so yummy ham and dining with family friends.

Here is some finished Tangerines Kush
Tangerine kush final

homebrew420

homebrew420

That tangerine kush is a big girl! Damn.
Here is an update
dropped the MiS seed run. Looks like its a great pull. Loads of MiS seeds and a few out standing hybrids.
the Chocolate Thai run is almost male free. Collecting again from the 3 solid flowered males today then axing.
selected females are flowering now to accept some Fire Bx, OGRascal, pollen collected a month or so ago.
triangle
ghost
Skywalker
coal creek kush
fire og x2 phenos
blackberry kush
Chemdog #4
Double purple dojo, @JAWS
green crack
Vietnam
panama
romulan, aka Korean stick bud
the Truth

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks gents dancehall is looking and smelling great. Th he color is so faded is hard to even see it without opening the flowers. @MtGrownCanna would love to try some of those garlic knots you shot pics of. Nice work there.

@215 User thanks nice to you call folk in here.

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@homebrew420 - No problem. I'll be bringing up some samples in a week when I have a few things semi-cured... You know I hate coming up there empty handed..

Top Bottom