Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

LostTribe 2 trying to escape! 4ft getting planted tomorrow.
LostTribe2 trying to escape

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey erbody! My magik is now into a solid f3 for the sake of typing the entire lineage. Gems of the same gen are surprisingly uniform. Seeing 2 major phenos arising. The less desirable is more Magic Merlin leaning. Flower structure and vigour are on point with the original. Excited to soon release a true bedding beast like the Magik. Testing first before release, but I am confident.
Magik seeded

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here is a little experiment I trying. Gibberelic acid at 500 and 250pm, malt extract, and H2o2 to attempt at breaking dormancy. If they are not completely dead already this SHOULD help get something from these 40+ year old seed.
Dormancy testing

The next is our Vietnam producing seed from one of the Bright cookies males.
Vietnam w Bright cookies seed

Fire og bx pollen, today, will be dusting
Southern Charm
Fire bx
Mazar-i-sharif
Kosher kush
Double Purple Dojo
cookies
Blueberry
Chemdog's Sister
Korean Stick bud, orig mother of Romulan

and in a week or so to our Jamaican, the TRUTH.

In another week R14er will be dropping pollen, actually in just a few days but we are letting it go forbthe long haul.
many med varieties will be created.

peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks @NaturalTherapy it will be furthered another gen to ensure the qualities I want present. Vigor yield, gland production, and an overall unique flavor everyone here seems to really enjoy. BHO makers dream right there!

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Tange-istan 5, seeing some good cbd rich rest from these. All massive tangerine bitter zest coming from all progeny. A wonderful aroma transfers well to flavor. Nice relaxing high. Even from ones of lower cbd individuals.
Tck5 harvest ff0612
Tck 5 under ff0612

Next week, fingers crossed, we will fimally get to teating some of the tangerine kush hybrid progeny. Starting with Kosher kush x tangerine kush and Blackberry x TK. Also going to run DNA reserva privada kosher tangie. Lets find out whos got the hot shit!
should be starting some @obsoul33t apples and oranges? Pretty sure thats what i was gifted.

Peace
happy fathers day to all you out there.

JAWS

JAWS

Tange-istan 5, seeing some good cbd rich rest from these. All massive tangerine bitter zest coming from all progeny. A wonderful aroma transfers well to flavor. Nice relaxing high. Even from ones of lower cbd individuals.
View attachment 414545 View attachment 414546

Next week, fingers crossed, we will fimally get to teating some of the tangerine kush hybrid progeny. Starting with Kosher kush x tangerine kush and Blackberry x TK. Also going to run DNA reserva privada kosher tangie. Lets find out whos got the hot shit!
should be starting some @obsoul33t apples and oranges? Pretty sure thats what i was gifted.

Peace
happy fathers day to all you out there.

best of luck on those apple/oranges i'll be watching for-sure.

very nice:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks jaws the Tora bora is nice. Good flavor and looks similar to the Pre98 we have. Both in color and structure. Aroma is different for sure. She is gorgeous though. And is part of the R14er reversal round. Should be some great medicine in high ratios from seed. Hoping for better than most have seen in the past.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks jaws the Tora bora is nice. Good flavor and looks similar to the Pre98 we have. Both in color and structure. Aroma is different for sure. She is gorgeous though. And is part of the R14er reversal round. Should be some great medicine in high ratios from seed. Hoping for better than most have seen in the past.

Peace

ya the color on that one is what's getting eye from my way, i just love strains that have beautiful leaf/trich color's. that color may be a put~off to some but i like it.

nice work:snaphappy:

Hotsause

Hotsause

Damn HB your garden/gardens are looking amazing. That Lost Trib3 and Dance Hall look amazing. BUT I NEED THAT TANGISTAN holy shit! Keep up the good work brotha I know your busy but the hard work is showing!

B

basement bob

Howdy,
I've been lurking around for awhile and thought I would introduce myself in this thread as it has the most relevance.

My fiance and I are both medical patients in NorCo and are seeking some pain relief.

She has a pineal cyst in her brain and is in tremendous pain. High Cbd strains are rumored to shrink cysts and alleviate pain. We haven't had much luck getting any of the high cbd stains into our garden yet.

Does anyone know of dispensaries with reliable cuts or seeds?

Thanks

homebrew420

homebrew420

Basement bob I am sorry to hear about the suffering your fiance lives with. We are currently underway with a breeding program involving the R14er. We have a few very good med varieties and are moving as fast as we can to produce top quality medicine. However it never seems to be fast enough. Plant is dropping pollen this weekend. So a few months out still before available.
Everyone will be kept in the loop here as to their finish time.
I will be working hard to get these out there. Mainly trying to increase vigor as a few of these plants are slower than anyone like to deal with. Clones have been a little bit faster than the seed mom to grow, not by much however.
If you want to talk specifics drop me a pm.

Peace

Top Bottom