Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Nice pics, photo #1 and #3 have strong resemblance to a very popular, tough little hash plant from North Cali in late 70's that gene's seem to surface in many of the new varieties that offer that funk taste that we know and love. Let me know if you release, Jamband, Headband(Daywrecker) x Jamaican. Photo #1. i'm interested ... Included is a photo of the Mendo HP from the late 70's.

DSC01130 1
homebrew420

homebrew420

Well hello fellow farmers I have a great number of photos and updates to all things in this thread. Sorry for the delay, had left the camera at a friends place, he lives a little ways out. Later this evening I will have time to fully gratify your need for visual stimulation. Jaws I got some picts for you buddy! To all following this thread again I apologize for the hiatus. We are going to have so many seeds, just over 16 hybrids of some uber Flamas! OH Yeah, I used 3 languages in the last sentence! More tonight folks....

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello HB:)
looking forward to the up-date and some killer pics...

awesome;)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Lino, we will be releasing the Jamband in seed form, however we must stay compliant with state and local laws restricting sales to within Colorado. I little info on that, of the 12 seeds grown we found a winner, as well as 3 others that were all great. This really turned out to be a 50/50 group of seeds. By this I mean simply that progeny was a fair balance of both parents. structure tended to lean heavier on the HEadband side, minimal branching. We found the smell effect and overall appearance was varied hence the single keeper. Not bad considering first run with a good to very good yield. and the Winner was our #4, we were calling it the PU-p.
Like a combo of p.u and poop! hahah. It is a level of foul seldom seen these days, with a real nice buzz.
Stop in and visit us if your in the area.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey all finally got a camera to the garden...lost my other one.
In the test tent we have 3 samples of the Solar Flair;

November 2012 022
November 2012 025

November 2012 023
November 2012 026

November 2012 024
November 2012 027

Next up more Jaw's gear. We have a few lovely specimens of the ISD, or insane Strawberry Diesel. No fruity left in these. diesel and ogish smell. Typical diesel flower structure one is just slightly more vigorous. We are really looking forward for the harvesting of these ladies.
ISD #1
November 2012 028
November 2012 030

ISD #2
November 2012 029
November 2012 032

The next 2 in store are some freebie of Sam the Skunkmans mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk #1.
Largest flowers in the tent by far on the #1, and smells of chocolate parsley. Looks like standard Dutch weed and not overly pungent.. Curious to see what we get.
November 2012 033
November 2012 035

#2 smells of hazy sweet earth. Sorta bland.
November 2012 034
November 2012 036

All in all we are really looking forward to the Jaws gear. I will harvesting the seed room finally tomorrow. a total of 17 hybrids created using our amazing Tahoe OG male. There will be some changes to the next round of seeds produced and our next selection will comprise of 6 pplants crossed to a strong citrusy PCK male.
The 6 ; PCK{2 purple Phenos}, Mazar-i-Sharif {2 phenos, collected by a US soldier 1 year ago), Grape Ape, Maui Wowi. Possibly another or 2 selctions. The PCK hybrids and F2's will all be available next year Feb. As for all the current hybrids:
All x to Tahoe OG;
The Truth
Star Dawg
Chemdog's Sister
Chemdog 91
Chem Sour D
Pre 98
Mamba x DUD{Double Underdawg}
Lemon Skunk
PCK, 2 purples
NYCD
Somango
Maui Wowi
Blue Dream
WiFi
Grape Ape
XXX Og
We will be popping some for germ rates to begin, already have a Ga Tahoe up and growing, 1 of 1. The Lemon Skunk x Tahoe are fucking stellar. Truly. What I believe has the most hope personally will be either the Maui or Truth cross. Nobody has done those and they are both soooooo amazing by themselves we cant lose.

I will post again soon...I think.
Thanks again Jaws I will be in touch here soon.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Wanted t add I am always happy to answer any questions. All are now grown in a expanded coir brick in #3 bags buying in large quantity allows us to get them for about a $1.30 ea, using a Jacks type of nutrient, raw salts. and automated. All we do it treat for pests and check pH a few times a week. Easy peasy baby
1.4-1.6 EC and 5.8-6.1

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello HB:)
nice to see you around again my friend, looks like you have been pretty busy aswell....looking forward to your thoughts on those two strains, those FLAIR have the WHITE SALMON in her genetics so she should be pretty decent for ya..

those are some very nice mothers you got there i see a few that should put out some decent buds after being mixed with the tahoe og...

very nice:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

So all the seeds are finished at this point. took 6 weeks to really finish out and we pulled 50% maturity on some varieties and up to 90 on others. We did however make the mistake of letting the male come in later than a week. I will list the Variety of Tahoe OG crosses made again.
Chemdog's Sister
Chemdog 91
Chem Sour D
Pre 98 Bubba
WiFi
Mamba x DuD
PCK, 2 purple phenos, citrus like freshness
Blue Dream
Lemon Skunk
The TRUTH
Maui Wowie
XXX OG
Somango
Grape Ape, might have been a mislabeled plant
NYCD, Soma dark diesely stink lower yield, great smoke

We will be doing germ tests here next month. Next round has already begun;
A strong and robust PCK male
PCK, 2 phenos
Grape Ape
GDP
Magic Space Mutt, Aliendawg V2 x Magic Merlin(peppery and purple) male
Dudes Diesel, bitter orange peel smell and flavor, hope to improve strength and habits

WE have new arrivals in the test tent as well.
SAGE (ft collins) x Hindu Kush
Snow Goddess, 303 Seeds,
Uncle Willies "Burn and Raised" 25+ yr old CO grown Afghani
Southern Kentucky Skunk, 2 seed plants, very uniform, ??? no info
Durbijauna??, Durban Poison x Herijauna, iCandy Seeds, very uniform, vigorous, THanks Bluz

And New seeds sprouted....
Double Purple Doja, More Jaws Gear!!
GDP x Magic, mine, Magic male was bitter sweet in smell and sticky to the touch, no trichs

We will be popping a number of Accidental Magic and Bubblegum?? seeds in the coming weeks. Hope all is well for everyone out there.
Get picts up this weekend when I have more time

Peace love and french fries

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow! Quite the selection. Gonna be some interesting specimens in there for sure!

JAWS

JAWS

So all the seeds are finished at this point. took 6 weeks to really finish out and we pulled 50% maturity on some varieties and up to 90 on others. We did however make the mistake of letting the male come in later than a week. I will list the Variety of Tahoe OG crosses made again.
Chemdog's Sister
Chemdog 91
Chem Sour D
Pre 98 Bubba
WiFi
Mamba x DuD
PCK, 2 purple phenos, citrus like freshness
Blue Dream
Lemon Skunk
The TRUTH
Maui Wowie
XXX OG
Somango
Grape Ape, might have been a mislabeled plant
NYCD, Soma dark diesely stink lower yield, great smoke

We will be doing germ tests here next month. Next round has already begun;
A strong and robust PCK male
PCK, 2 phenos
Grape Ape
GDP
Magic Space Mutt, Aliendawg V2 x Magic Merlin(peppery and purple) male
Dudes Diesel, bitter orange peel smell and flavor, hope to improve strength and habits

WE have new arrivals in the test tent as well.
SAGE (ft collins) x Hindu Kush
Snow Goddess, 303 Seeds,
Uncle Willies "Burn and Raised" 25+ yr old CO grown Afghani
Southern Kentucky Skunk, 2 seed plants, very uniform, ??? no info
Durbijauna??, Durban Poison x Herijauna, iCandy Seeds, very uniform, vigorous, THanks Bluz

And New seeds sprouted....
Double Purple Doja, More Jaws Gear!!
GDP x Magic, mine, Magic male was bitter sweet in smell and sticky to the touch, no trichs

We will be popping a number of Accidental Magic and Bubblegum?? seeds in the coming weeks. Hope all is well for everyone out there.
Get picts up this weekend when I have more time

Peace love and french fries

sounds like some good HYBRIDS indeed my friend, really liking these.

Chemdog's Sister
Chemdog 91
pre 98 bubba
xxxog
grape ape

also those DPD you got from me id like those to be mentioned as DOJO and not DOJA it was a mistake on my part but after it was brought to my attention i decided to leave it spelled like that so ppl would know there growing the JAWS DOJO and not the other DOJA's out there...

you doing great over there my friend kep up the great work..

respect:)

J

John Ditchweed

What is the genetic make -up of the TRUTH bro.... My buddy had some a couple weeks ago and I haven't ever seen the name before until now?

homebrew420

homebrew420

Copy that Jaws. I will edit and carry that name through. Thanks again. I will be in touch soon.

John the TRUTH is truly one of the most stank-tastic herbs I've smoked in a long while. The lineage is like this...It's probably Jamaican. haha. It was obtained on the Caribbean as "we are looking for the best stuff you have" the guy left and came back with some shitty looking but truly unique herb of superb quality. The seeds where brought back and we have our cut as well as a great deal of seeds to breed with.
Fem seeds of the TRUTH and reg seeds of this variety will be available in the next 6 months, as there are a few projects ahead of that.
Teus I will get some picts up here of TRUTH and some others used that may be unfamiliar to most in the growing community.
BTW any seed found within the herb of TRUTH is a fem copy of the variety. We have tested this on a few occasions

Hope this answers

J

John Ditchweed

It does help and it was some dank... thanks bro looking forward to seeing the pics

homebrew420

homebrew420

Dont know how I forgot but in the round of hybrids made I forgot to mention the StarDawg x Tahoe og. THis is agreat cut with great yields of very stinky herb. VERY potent

Also would love to mention a preliminary smoke report on the Solar Flairs for our friend Jaws! There were 3 plants flowered 1 wet weight 440g, 2 ww of 400g, 3 ww 420g. The 2 was the most amazing looking very dense trich coverage looked very similar to the WiFi. 1 is amazing pungent with a wonderfully piney tinged og fuel smell. flavors transfer well 3 had the more pungent and complex aromas acrid and fuelly but motor oily/og//pine smell. Again good flavor transfer
All are very potent with a energetci quality just a little too space though to be productive. Great Smoke all around.
The ISD, Insane Strawberry Diesel, both gorgeous plants, 1 and 2 are both very vigorous no support was needed even in late flower. They are not strawberry....but the joint is passed and oh wait , wait just a minute there is STRAWBERRY! it is very good and very potent. energetic and a bit confusing. Easily finished in 8 weeks. WE reach for this one so far over the others. #2 is the better of the 2 however both are very similar in every way.
Netx was the mixed seed x Haze/Skunk#1 there were 2 of these. Both were f'ing monsters! sadly we lost some weight to rot. not on the next run though. Smell on the them both was strong #1 is of fruity petrol funk.and the 2 is more fruity chocolaty/earth(very subtle)/herbal. colpex and wonderful. These are long lasting and very potent. stupefyingly so. No math to be done on these meds. extremely large flowers and should have gone to 9 maybe 10 weeks, chopped about 8.5 weeks.
The 2 Accidental Magic girls flowered were my creation years back. fruit and cream smell, very rich/thick? aromas, artificial grape muffins, and lavender. Large flowers on the green pheno the colored was smaller a little more resinous and smelled stronger. the green was the same smell just more subdued. THe effects of the smoke it couch lock euphoria. After a long days work yesterday came home and puffed a bowl and had to just lay back. Wonderful flavor though ruined by the shitty pipe. Flavor translates very well. Sleepy time.
WIll get those picts up here real soon forgot the camera again.
Thanks to everyone that helped.

More to come for sure.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello BREW:)
thank you much for runing those two for me and im very happy that your happy and to me thats a job well done.....going to have some new gear come first of the year or shortly after that, i'll get with ya then my brother...

thank you;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice thread HB. Been following your work gor a few years now here and other forums. plants looks awesome! Sick projects ya got going! And yeah, Jaws AND his gear are the shit! Mad props to both of u on all accounts! Peace.
Quest

homebrew420

homebrew420

Jaws that sounds great, Got some Grrape Ape x Moonshine haze as well as GrapeApe x Tahoe Og, and in a month or so PCK, giant resinous male x Grape Ape. Most of these will be available soon at the shop in boulder.
Green I want to know more of this p19, that from the Springs area? sounds familiar, I know and have smoke P91 in SanDiego when I lived there.
Thanks I have picks to post Just have to find the time.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Update...
Meds 267

The seed room in full effect, 9 total, from l to r, 1st row; Grape Ape, Pre98(4" cume), Mazar-i-Shariff(4" cube), PCK#4. 2nd row PCK#3, GDP,3rd row, MSM(Magic Space Mutt), Tange Haze, Deep Chunk

I have so many fucking picts of different flowers a whole run of Durban x Herijuana from eyecandi, DPD from Jaws and just flipped picts of one of my new hybrids, GDP x Magic. the F'ing card will not read on the comp. Another card doe though, grrrrr.

But here is a new set of seeds we are going to run
Meds 270

now her in the pict is 5 of our new hybrids just breaking the surface, here we have Tahoe OG hybrids of WiFi, The TRUTH, NYCD, Grape Ape, Maui Wowie.
Meds 273

We are fortunate enough to have through a Grape ape seed into a pot in the seed production room before the end of our last seed harvest. This sprouted within days and is now in our flowering test... only a week, Grandpappy Magic
Meds 241

Here are a few Durban Herijauna #1,3 and 4 are the clear winners for smell and gland production. All are very similar vigor, stretch, flower structure and ripening time on pint. a few have the very sweet candied lemons, sour lemons and then the "other lemony" dark rich coffee earth thing going on. These are going to be on the shelf here in a few short months. very happy with these so far, no intersex traits whatsoever.
#3 and 2 behind her
Meds 243

#1, 5, and 6.
5 and 6are nice and identical, the #1 stands out
Meds 246

#4 my pick for now, the #3 is a close second because she is soo sweet lemon bubblegum smell. 4 is dark Herijuan leaning smell but with that lemony candy coming through.
Meds 245

Cant wait to try these in a few short weeks!! Eycandi we will have to have a PowWow and smple your creation my man
Oh and lastly we have a SnowGoddess in there as well, very fast finish, maybe 50days? very resinous mild lcitrius gasoline smell. Sadly we will not be keeping her as she threw LARGE male flowers week3, not more than 12 or so but had they been missed the tent would not be sensi. she does not make it to the next round. I made F2s and still want to smoke her in a few weeks, Dropping her in a week.
I will try to get the card working, and if not on Sun I will take the good camera and take a grip of picts.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sorry wanted to add that the 303 NL#5 seeds were gifted by Outwest. Thank you so much. On that note as of 2 days in the coco..no sprouts.
Would also like to thanks Bluz for popping a few XXX OG x Magic. Looking forward to these

*Snow Goddess is a 303 seed creation

Top Bottom