Homemade Ferts

• Thread starter McCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
McCannabis

McCannabis

Anyone have a secret sauce they feed their babies that they make at home? Just looking for a cheap and easy way to give some other nutes

Gorilla SdBk

Gorilla SdBk

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Anyone have a secret sauce they feed their babies that they make at home? Just looking for a cheap and easy way to give some other nutes
You thinking like build your own chem ferts? or thinking Like organic teas?

-Gavin

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Do you want to cut corners or grow killer weed?
Salts would be the cheapest, lots of recipes here too
Might be a little overwhelming for a beginner though

I'd suggest looking into organics, but well sourced organic ferts aren't always cheap

McCannabis

McCannabis

Might try some new things. Got a few ideas for a brewed concoction that should deliver a good boost. Once I get it going I'll let you know how it turns out.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Look up the thread on Fatman's nutrient guide to mixing if you wanna go with the chems, and look up fermented plant juice if you're interested in organics.

Gorilla SdBk

Gorilla SdBk

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
I did a decent Garden on nothing but Horse sh** tea. Just took two trash cans. One with holes in it inside the other, filled with Horse waste and water, left it in the sun for a few days. with the help of my wife removed the inside can ( with holes) and then kept air stones in the tea until I used it all up.

That is a " simple " method, but imagine you will have better results if you follow a more complete recipe with worm castings and the like.

Please share with us what you end up trying.

-Gavin

McCannabis

McCannabis

I was thinking of making a whack mix. Little bit of evaporated milk, diluted tomato juice and maybe some coffee grounds. I might try it on my smaller plant that doesn't seem to be vigorous. I might add a few secret ingredients but I'm not sure. Anything I shouldn't use?

McCannabis

McCannabis

I figure my pH is probably close to 7, haven't checked, thought maybe the acidity of the tomato juice might bring it down a little.

Top Bottom