Homemade Organic nutrients

• Thread starter katiemarie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

katiemarie

I read the thread by Fatman about overpriced nutrients. Is there anywhere else to get good recipe for vegging and flowering. I have looked high and low, probably just not looking in the right place. Any help would be moocho appreciated :) Thanks!~:banana1sv6:

K

katiemarie

Should be more specific a good homemade organic nutrient recipe.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You can a lot of great stuff here:

http://customhydronutrients.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=page_2

Actually, everything you need to mix your own nutes is right there.

for an organic pH down you can use citric acid.

You can also go to , which if you want "organic" will be a great source for you.

You can also mix your own teas, but you wont be able to hit fatmans numbers with that. You need to use something with a guaranteed analysis. I can help you with ratios if you are having trouble with calculations. Just PM me or if you want to keep it in this thread thats cool too. In fact, that would probably benefit other farmers as well with the same questions.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Thanks for the links Cap. You're still using Jack's right? Ive followed some of the other nute threads you posted on. I'm definitely interested in the ratios discussion. Checking out g.o.d's thread too..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks for the links Cap. You're still using Jack's right? Ive followed some of the other nute threads you posted on. I'm definitely interested in the ratios discussion. Checking out g.o.d's thread too..

You're welcome. I am still using jacks, but I think I will be creating my own blend soon from the products at custom hydro and jr peters. The problem I have found is that I want to increase calcium without increasing Nitrogen, based on my most recent grow. I started getting Ca deficiency in my tangerine dreams, and I coudlnt raise Ca without also raising N. The jacks alone makes it impossible to hit the exact numbers I want/think I need....

There is a great thread here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191007&page=4

that Desert squirrel pointed me to. This thread is a real eye opener.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Interesting, I'm running coco so playing with Ca already anyway. Lots of good stuff from DS for sure. Will be back once I do the homework reading..

Top Bottom