Homes For Rent/sale That Allow Cultivation Near The Springs?

• Thread starter kushington17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushington17

Ok, my fiance and I currently reside in El Paso county (by fountain) and we're looking for homes for rent or sale where she can cultivate her medicine (she has an extended plant count for her scoliosis). We also have a 5 yr old daughter, so we want to make sure we're 100% COMPLIANT with state and county laws cause we do NOT want to risk our daughter getting taken away. We've consulted a couple of lawyers, and have gone to the courthouse but we're getting conflicting info from everyone. We were told El Paso only allows 12 plants (everyone agrees on that) but then one lawyer said she can cultivate her extended plant count (she doesnt need the full 75 maybe more like 60 or 50) in an agriculturally zoned area, since its a medical necessity and in that kind of area you wont have to worry about neighbors, the smell, etc. Do any of you know of any properties that will allow this? or offer a bit more clarity on the issue? any info, guidance, referrals, etc would help tremendously!!!

tifosi

tifosi

60 to 80lb per 12 plants, pretty amazing, I have a tough time getting 1lb a plant outdoors and ive been growing 30+ years
It could be the area you live in or some other factor.I put mine out late and prune them small,most people i know around me grow them bigger than myself

scoop

scoop

I'm afraid you may not be informed about what is coming Jan 1 2018.

Those big number counts are history on the med side across the board. Like the old days before the Green Rush, if you have that many plants in the future you'd better be able to prove you are terminally ill...not just in pain. Even then you will technically have no "affirmative defense" if you are not in count or below.

Just more in a series of changes that have befallen the Program since it's inception in 2000. At one time, there were no limits on plant counts or patient counts. You could have as many patients and plants as you could pull off.

and then everyone moved here cus it was easy...and that started the long list of changes we've seen.

Again we are where we are....until, that is... the next changes are initiated.

read it and weep

New penalties for overrages http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...o-by-start-of-next-year-what-you-need-to-know

Latest posts

Top Bottom