Homesteader's rabbit powered indoor grow

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

Still seeing no deficiencies in terms of calcium. I haven't fed anything since it began flowering and won't other than water.
The greenhouse is almost set. Using all the bunny droppings from winter and added a bag of peat. The soil should be rich and ready. Going to grow 4 large ones in the greenhouse under a trellis.

IMG 20230313 060036423 BURST000 COVER
J

Jimbo9414

Interesting topic, thanks for sharing. I’m a retired commercial organic grower out of California. We had a meat rabbit “factory” down the way from us, apparently rabbit meat is huge among the Asian community, and they were happy to give it away. Even delivered dump truck loads for free. Their rabbit enclosures had a screen bottom so all waste and urine would fall into a trough that would be moved by a machine into a pile. We used it in our initial plantings, top dressing and teas with great success. Happy growing to ya!

Homesteader

Homesteader

The cold didnt kill them but the damn chickens destroyed all my seedlings in the greenhouse. I uncovered them this morning and then realized when I was on the road that was probably a mistake. Time to start again.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Started new seeds for the greenhouse to replace the chicken culled ones. Two grease monkey's survived the chickens though but I added Amnesia, critical kush and two other hybrids.
A better shot of the indoor. My camera sucks though but about a month away from chopping.

IMG 20230403 0538107012
Homesteader

Homesteader

Camera still sucks. The greener pheno of mimosa at maybe six weeks. I don't remember when I flipped but it's got another three weeks

IMG 20230408 082709786
Last edited:
Top Bottom