Honey Boo Boo Clone

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Come on people I need some advice on why she is still retaining water:sweating::( .. I watered her like 4 days ago now and still feels really heavy.. I got her sitting in window to use the sun

ziplock

ziplock

As for damp soil, what kind of day/night temps are you keeping?
I'd be a little concerned if I found that in one of mine.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

As for damp soil, what kind of day/night temps are you keeping?
I'd be a little concerned if I found that in one of mine.
Well I did have her on 20on 4off but i changed that today.. I got her in her own little corner off the bathroom

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Don't water her. Let her dry no matter how long it takes. Get a fan on her too if you don't have one already. Just moving the air around in the room not a hurricane.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I just got a thermometer today.. I'm not to sure on what the temp use to be but I just checked and its at 78 degrees

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

78 degreesF is fine; what are the nighttime temps? But key to your problem lies in the conditions where the plant had been kept when you first noticed the problem.
I tried to do things exactly how I did with my last one but I think I went wrong with having her in her corner in a big ass bathroom.. So daily dust or whatever else may have fallen on her.. Don't know if that'll cause it but I'm doing her box tomorrow

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

78 degreesF is fine; what are the nighttime temps? But key to your problem lies in the conditions where the plant had been kept when you first noticed the problem.
Quick question for you if you don't mind.. My bigger plant is a ChemDog and is almost at starting 3rd week of flower.. I recently threw up a 250w HPS and hood but don't have great airflow just yet.. It's in a closet about 10×5 and the ambient temp is around constant 84.. Now just under canopy its at 87.. Any good ideas on moving some of that hot air without buying equipment.. I have an oscilating fan in there

ziplock

ziplock

I tried to do things exactly how I did with my last one but I think I went wrong with having her in her corner in a big ass bathroom.. So daily dust or whatever else may have fallen on her.. Don't know if that'll cause it but I'm doing her box tomorrow
That won't do it.
Quick question for you if you don't mind.. My bigger plant is a ChemDog and is almost at starting 3rd week of flower.. I recently threw up a 250w HPS and hood but don't have great airflow just yet.. It's in a closet about 10×5 and the ambient temp is around constant 84.. Now just under canopy its at 87.. Any good ideas on moving some of that hot air without buying equipment.. I have an oscilating fan in there
I regularly let my room get to 84; I consider that my "sweet spot" for daytime temps. So don't worry about that temp until you're pushing 88. What you have to watch out for is burning your top leaves (where they are closest to the light). This is where your squirrel cage with dryer hose would work. Aim it so it blows across the bottom of the hood. Even better if you can find a way to replenish the air in the closet with fresher air, by moving some of it out of that room. Also, stick your hand at the top of the tallest stalks, and see if you can keep your hand there without getting uncomfortable. If it doesn't seem too hot for your hand, it won't be too hot for your plant. LOVE the ChemDog.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

That won't do it.

I regularly let my room get to 84; I consider that my "sweet spot" for daytime temps. So don't worry about that temp until you're pushing 88. What you have to watch out for is burning your top leaves (where they are closest to the light). This is where your squirrel cage with dryer hose would work. Aim it so it blows across the bottom of the hood. Even better if you can find a way to replenish the air in the closet with fresher air, by moving some of it out of that room. Also, stick your hand at the top of the tallest stalks, and see if you can keep your hand there without getting uncomfortable. If it doesn't seem too hot for your hand, it won't be too hot for your plant. LOVE the ChemDog.
Thanks for the info dude.. I did the back of my hand test and I didn't think it was hot.. I held it under there for 30 seconds.. I got it about 15 inches away from the very top of plant.. I was thinking to hook up squirrel cage, cut a small register hole and run the hit air into attic.. What do you think about that?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

A little update for the little slob Honey Boo Boo I have lol.. Her soil has dried up so back on track.. I did FIM her and now I know why it has the abbreviation lmao.. Hope its correct.. First time I ever did it.. May be simple but I made it way hard on my own lol

IMG 20160212 193611
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Little update on the little baby.. She is draining good now.. I had her sitting on a cold floor so she couldn't create any heat under the CFL's :(

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Here's an update on my Honey Boo Boo.. She really exploded the last 2 days.. She was just kicking it u til I FIM'd her and man she's really sprouted..

IMG 20160216 202003
IMG 20160216 201950
IMG 20160216 201957
Reactions: MSH
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Well I majorly slacked on this journal and I apologize for that

Honey Boo Boo is an amazing strain to grow from my experience.. She did get a little sensitive when I put her under the Led but what strain wouldn't.. She's got a hot cat piss smell to her going on her 5th week of flower

20160501 145257
20160430 115716
20160429 131347
20160429 130844
20160429 121213
20160423 112340
20160420 120718
20160417 174218
20160410 154449
20160321 112323
20160313 135707
20160313 142220
ziplock

ziplock

Thanks for the info dude.. I did the back of my hand test and I didn't think it was hot.. I held it under there for 30 seconds.. I got it about 15 inches away from the very top of plant.. I was thinking to hook up squirrel cage, cut a small register hole and run the hit air into attic.. What do you think about that?
I also have to apologize. Ive been away from the site for over a month, and am just getting some catchup time in tonight. There is one problem that I can think of if venting to the attic: the high moisture content of the exhaust air might make the attic prone to mold or rot, particularly if the attic is cold sometime during your grow. Can you pipe that air all the way to an attic vent? That would be safer.

ziplock

ziplock

I also have to apologize. Ive been away from the site for over a month, and am just getting some catchup time in tonight. There is one problem that I can think of if venting to the attic: the high moisture content of the exhaust air might make the attic prone to mold or rot, particularly if the attic is cold sometime during your grow. Can you pipe that air all the way to an attic vent? That would be safer.
By the way, your HBB looks like you got the results you were looking for. Question: Do you regularly train your plants so completely? I've been hesitant to mess with them too much until they're ready to go into bloom, and then its removing lost-cause branches and opening up the canopy a little. I don't have any definite proof that this is better, but I know that any plant will slow down -or die- -if it is shocked severely. Any feedback for me?

Latest posts

Top Bottom