HONEY DURBAN. The only online place I find info is from the dispensary that sold it...

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Here she is, please someone must have some experience with her. She sounds like she will have great potential...

She's the biggest plant I have, I think she needs to go into the main garden and not stay potted on the deck as we are doing with others. Just get the sense she will need space.

All help will be rewarded with huge gratitude and great Karma.

love from lizzie
on the sydamountain, colorado

Honeydurban6 16

Max Frost

Max Frost

Yep! What she said! ;) I envy ya'll being able to grow outside! Since this is your first grow thirdeye, what are your plans for feeding/nutes/training...etc?

If it were a choice, for me...I'd prefer having them close by to keep an eye on them, keep animals away, etc. Can you dig a space for them, or would you have to keep them in pots? (Pots are fine as long as they're big enough, IMHO).

Best of luck to ya!

Max :wacky:

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I'm an old gardener and use fish emulsion exclusively with veges, add super phosphate for my flower garden. Now last year we did two each of OG KUSH, CANNALOPE HAZE -- in pots by july 15 and had a lovely, but small harvest. I went Tiger Bloom.

I'm clueless about this year, except that I use no-more-than 3 day old duck (kiddie pool) pond water. Also have just given them a weak FE solution. Got the MAUI and the BLUE HASH into pots today.
thought I had Foto of today's action, but I'm on the iPad. So here's a pix of Blue Vera instead ... Hugs from the mountain, lizzie

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Oh, pots only in our enclosed above-ground pool "house". Again, deer fenced 8' with door. Keeps fowl out, all critters but my dear Bull snake family. Great location, and I can move pots to sun now at this size. Yes, I have tree-sized pots.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

She's in competition with vortex for fastest at the starting gate

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Don't forget to love your Flo. I've got several Flo crosses I haven't run yet, don't know when I will, but if yours shows as a star, maybe I will!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

OOOH I ensure that each one gets the appropriate amount of love and coddling, I spend the day with them, moving the pots into the sunniest part of the deck. And yes, I do dose in order to be able to bend and lift... at some point I will have little platforms with wheels and a brake. Married to a carpenter/mechanic who is the most inventive human being I've ever met. :happy:

Max Frost

Max Frost

Looking good, 3E!!! Looks like you've got a really nice place carved out up there in the mountains! I wish you all the best and am looking forward to watching things progress.

Best,

Max :wacky:

Latest posts

Top Bottom