MendoGiantZ

IMG 3077
IMG 3078
IMG 3079
IMG 3080
IMG 3082

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Alright everyone. Sorry it's been so long since an update but i have been crazy busy. I had my crew arrive a couple weeks ago and it's been go time ever since. We got everything harvested dried and bucked down into totes. Then we added 50 pound bags of Phosphorous bat gauno , 12 bags of earthworm castings. Bone meal , kelp meal and this high end bag of microrhizzae for each bed. We rented a bad ass rototiller and tilled up each bed really good. We then watered the crap out of it and flattened it all really nice to get ready to plant. Then we planted. This shit took forever but after about 5 straight days of work we got it all done and re planted. The trellises are up and we cleaned all the under stuff and sprayed for bugs. Then every 5 days we did a foliar to try and green them up. 7 of the beds are already ready to be flipped and the other 6 beds need another week or so.
IMG 3154
IMG 3155
IMG 3163

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I flipped half the beds today. Try look pretty healthy and I hope they do a really good two week stretch. Gonna give the other beds another 4 days to green up and get some better roots established before I flip the other half of the beds. I'm never relying on other people to do my starts again If you want something done your way you have to do it yourself. We're gonna try and harvest by mid September and have nice little bushes of sunsets sherbet we can put in and start to flower immediately. Should be a 50 day fast flower time and cut it down mid November. Not sure how it will go but I figure it's gotta be worth it to try :)
IMG 3171
IMG 3172
IMG 3170

jipp

jipp

you did good and the new girls are gonna take off. hard work means you get to play even more. and you are right about doing it your self. i do not think that will ever change. but it always cost me so much fucking money to learn to do shit my self.. only problem with that logic. laughs.
hope you had a great weekend.

bowls up,

chris.

Top Bottom