Hoop house shade cloth...

• Thread starter Ben007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I ended up getting a 12'x24' x 40% white shade cloth from the shade cloth store. With shipping it was about $122. This was a pre made item...to have a custom 12x32' it would've been about $185 or so and two weeks to make it...seemed fair either way.
Yes white flowering plants respond better to to lighter shade I’m a horticulturist and have worked in the industry for years good deal on the shade cloth .

Ben007

Ben007

Looking good Ben I sadly lost my Polly tunnel in last years fires although it wasn’t set up as a grow not legal in Tassie as yet it was my vegetable production seedling area I had 6 x1000 lt tanks set up and yes they work both ways passive heating and cooling , I’ve got 2 new one set up ready to plumb into ,1 rain water off house roof ,2nd one set up to take our grey water which I use in my organic garden , I really dig where your heading which our stupid laws change real quick and we can enjoy growing great strains freely good luck if you don’t mind I’ll keep a eye on what you up to . Regards OD.
Right on One Drop!
I appreciate your confirmation on this heat sync. Bummer on that fire loss:( Laws are changing in favor of cannabis, quicker than days gone by. I hope your state gets an avenue for you, SOON! I will continue to post here and enjoy the entire process, especially the very last step or two 🤪

Be well!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Right on One Drop!
I appreciate your confirmation on this heat sync. Bummer on that fire loss:( Laws are changing in favor of cannabis, quicker than days gone by. I hope your state gets an avenue for you, SOON! I will continue to post here and enjoy the entire process, especially the very last step or two 🤪

Be well!
Yes The ACT in Canberra have passed laws now ok to carry 50 gms personal and 2 plants per person per house outdoor only I’m in Tasmania our laws are no legal at all but fingers crossed they come to there senses and de criminals it here on the apple island . Im looking forward to buying some varieties of seed without having Mr Policeman plod come a rapping at my door .

Ben007

Ben007

Yes The ACT in Canberra have passed laws now ok to carry 50 gms personal and 2 plants per person per house outdoor only I’m in Tasmania our laws are no legal at all but fingers crossed they come to there senses and de criminals it here on the apple island . Im looking forward to buying some varieties of seed without having Mr Policeman plod come a rapping at my door .
👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom