Hope Report 6/1/2009 Green RX Police Entrapment

• Thread starter msc008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

msc008

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kIO4w3IJ7k[/YOUTUBE]

Host Aaron Klein brings you the story of operation Green RX. An effort by local law enforcement and DEA to entrap and arrest all the collective grows who would deliver medicine to a valid patient in San Diego.

A navy house was set up with surveillance so federal jurisdiction could be included. In November of 2008 a series of medical marijuana patients were filmed delivering medicine. Watch a collective member deliver medicine to an undercover cop on surveillance video!

In February the DEA dropped out of the investigation after federal policy on medical marijuana made an abrupt 180 degree turn. The SDPD and District Attorney's office were left alone to finish the operation. They hastily changed the name to Endless Summer to disguise the focus. They then added some arrests for hard drugs, never mentioned the words, medical marijuan, and went with their bogus story to the media.

Of the dozen plus medical cannabis patients charged with felonies, five of them are going to trial. Eugene Davidovich is one of the most vocal of these five. Watch him speaks out at city council for his rights. He then joins Aaron to answer a few questions for the Hope Report.

For more into visit Eugene's website

R

ReelBusy1

The right wing is in charge down there.
The GOP in SD (and everywhere) are all for states rights when it comes to gay marriage and abortion.

They are against states rights when it's about MMJ.

Hypocrisy is Ironic isn't it?

S

StonedOwl

It truly is some crazy sh*t when you look at it with all the facts known, I have always thought it was crazy ironic how the original bill of rights was printed on hemp paper.

F*ckin Anslinger, f*ckin Nixon. I'm so glad the republican party is getting the crap kicked out of it right now. Maybe they will learn to not to be so hypocritical, but I doubt it. It's hard to change the minds of old white men, set in their ways. Thankfully they will be dead soon.

M

msc008

The right wing occupies the power positions but the town has gone Dem. It's just such a backwater. Hopefully Eugene will win his case and set precedent for us in San Diego.

M

msc008

For anyone who is in San Diego, Eugene Davidovich's preliminary hearing is July 13th, 8:15am at the County Courthouse 220 W Broadway,Segment 11

M

msc008

Henry Hemp - Injustice at the San Diego courthouse

Nug Magazine asked Henry Hemp to come support reverend Kron during his preliminary hearing....Things went way bad for the reverend..I am shocked and saddened by what happened. San Diego You need to stop arresting SB 420, Prop 215 patients and collectives!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpL_qqCl5R4

K

kiloez

Vote them out of office

I saw the documentary of the arrest and incarceration of Tommy Chong. I have to agree with him when he said to "Vote the f#ckers out of office." I'd like to see the smirks on their faces when that happens. I'm not in SD, CA, but in NY. I will follow this story and hope that Rev. Kron gets the support he needs. The names of the judge, the DA, the council members and any and all police officers involved should be posted, so that for future reference we know who should be voted out and kept out of any future political office. They are nothing but puppets and have no business in leadership positions. Once again "Vote the f#ckers out of office."

Latest posts

Top Bottom