• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
nkkhills

nkkhills

HopefulGrow.com RIPPED ME OFF

Hi there farmers.
I was looking around for Reeferman gears and a member (British Hempire) recommended me to his friend seedbank (Hopefulgrow.com).
Well since they were both member here I figure I was in good companies.
Well I placed an order in Jan. and March came around still nothing in the mail.
After about 5 emails and 3 weeks later, I received a partial shipment of the order.
Emailed Alfred again about the missing order and was told the rest of the order will be ship out immediately.
Well all that was in March and 4 email since and now it's May, no responds from email and nothing arrive.
I'm missing about 200 Euro worth of seeds.
Well my recommedation for the other farmers is avoid this guy.

Peace out:mad0223:

Satta

Satta

Hi nkkhills..I had a very similar experience with the company you mention. After the many emails I sent and the long waits for responses I finally recieved my order after 10+ weeks (two seperate shipments). It did take alot of perseverance and patience so not what you would call great customer service. I don't think I believe any ill intentions on their part but it was beyond frustrating :headbang

Sorry to hear of your experience and although I'm sure you are thoroughly fed up I would try a few more emails, maybe re-send every couple of days if you get no response?...

I really hope things get sorted out for you, I know all too well that sinking feeling waiting on big money purchases through the mail.

All the best

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No need to go anywhere esle but here....I never even heard of some of the guys you people use for beans anymore...where do yall find these jokers???

Tex

S

SolidGold

The Farm is hands down the #1 Source for cannabis seeds online! Why anyone, particularly those who are members here, would go someplace else to procure genetics is beyond me.

Satta

Satta

^^Absolutely!!^^ Yes indeed...superb service from everyone concerned here :rock

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

The Farm is hands down the #1 Source for cannabis seeds online! Why anyone, particularly those who are members here, would go someplace else to procure genetics is beyond me.

I was thinking the same thing! ;) K+

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I think what it comes down to is this site is updated so frequently that people actually see things out of stock. were as other sites don't tell you they dont have it in yet.

O

onehitquiter

its a shame there are shady seed company's out there i blame the money from now on every one give there pot away for free woot woot lol

I

ismokepot

My first order with them for about $200 arrived quickly and safely. My next order for over $400 arrived partially. A few weeks later he stated the back-order was sent but never arrived. Months later after constant complaining he claimed to have sent the b/o again and that too did not arrive. Both were in 2008. I haven't used them since and will never again. Just another rip off seed bank.

nkkhills

nkkhills

Well I got in touch with Alfred. Seems the old email address I contacted him through before did not work anymore.
So that's the reason why he did not reply to any of my emails.
Anyhow, he promised to resend the remaining order out soon.
We'll just have to wait and see and hopefully it will go through.
Thanks to all that chimed in.

G

guerilla family

British Hempire is a good dude.. I will say that from the start.. The other seed co. that he recommended to you, I know nothing about it.. But if BH says its good, its good.

GFam

I

ismokepot

It's a safe bet you won't be getting anything else from this jerk.......... I went thru the same thing as did many others. He claims he sends things but they never arrive.

T

TheNman

hempdepot.com has a great selection and service record.

I've ordered from them once with great results!
I've also sent Brad several emails with random questions and got replies within a few hours.

If i had to order from anywhere, it's be there... of course, they're only a few hrs drive away, within the same province, so shipping time and security is perfect for me!

P

Potstradomus

I fail to see why everyone is attacking Hopefulgrow, Alfred has always been honest and straightforward with me. I truly regret posting the question my C99 in the other thread, I did not expect him to be called a LIAR. U.I.S. has said that Reef CONFIRMED he sold the seeds in question to Alfred, so I think Reef is the one I should be asking about the C99.

I

ismokepot

Post I hear you but there is a definitely a problem with the C99 beans he was selling. I grew out a pack, as did others and they were not C99- that's for sure. So, I guess the problem is/was with either Alfred or FORM. Then my orders/back orders stopped arriving also so I'm guessing it's an "Alfred" problem.

P

Potstradomus

FORM sent what was given to them to send, if the seeds were not C99 it has nothing to do with the mailer.

I don't think this is the place for me, I'm gonna go somewhere a little less combative I think.
Take care all

Potstradamous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom