Hopefully I am doing this right..

• Thread starter OfficiallyJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
haha, okay sounds good. I’m not surprised honestly. I was trying to go for cheap as possible. Which I also learned was not the way to go, especially if you want quality.
all looks good for that light.
learn as you go, is the smart way!

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

My understanding is you need like 45w per sqft. So a 3x3 grow space would be like 405w (9sqft x 45). Your grow doesn't look bad for your first one! I have seen and done worse! Instead of spending money on nutrients and boosters you can get the Phlizon CREE Cod series 2000w for $300(actual wattage 400w) if you like their products.

Anthem

Anthem

My understanding is you need like 45w per sqft. So a 3x3 grow space would be like 405w (9sqft x 45). Your grow doesn't look bad for your first one! I have seen and done worse! Instead of spending money on nutrients and boosters you can get the Phlizon CREE Cod series 2000w for $300(actual wattage 400w) if you like their products.
I just looked that light up and I see the numbers you have quoted are what are on A, but I seriously have doubts the light puts out the advertised PPFD with the blue and red LED's. Those numbers are close to Gavita and Fluence.

Pick the light that suits your needs, just be aware of the BS the Chinese LED companies put on their ads and any website reviews. I have be burned by the claims these Chinese LED companies make. If you are on a budget look at HLG/Timber or do some research and find what you are looking for!!

OfficiallyJ

OfficiallyJ

thank you, I appreciate that. I did run into huge problems when I first started, I was able to correct and keep going tho.. I tried to do a shit ton of research before I started but you really can never do enough research. I do like their products though and I thought I had a good light for both flower and veg. I’m definitely gonna look into the 2000w light. Thank you

OfficiallyJ

OfficiallyJ

I just looked that light up and I see the numbers you have quoted are what are on A, but I seriously have doubts the light puts out the advertised PPFD with the blue and red LED's. Those numbers are close to Gavita and Fluence.

Pick the light that suits your needs, just be aware of the BS the Chinese LED companies put on their ads and any website reviews. I have be burned by the claims these Chinese LED companies make. If you are on a budget look at HLG/Timber or do some research and find what you are looking for!!

You guys are dope yo. Thank you

Top Bottom