Hoping for some happy brother phenos!

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

hey karma I just snagged the last pack of your Happy Brother x Sage. I've been dying to try HB for a while now and when I saw your beans I jumped on em. Sending out my payment first thing in the morning.

Any tips? does this plant respond well to topping or any other super cropping methods? How easy is it to clone also? If I can find a good HB dom fem I'll definitely wanna keep her around.

Thanks man

K

Karma Genetics

The HB is a fast and good rooter. Have cuts rooting within 10m days in cube's with the cut. Topping and super cropping the HB love's it.

Also clean out the lower growth when budding starts, otherwise you can get much popcorn buds on the bottom.

H

haze89

Also clean out the lower growth when budding starts, otherwise you can get much popcorn buds on the bottom.

thanks a lot man, I've seen that done before on a few SSH a friend of mine had years ago. I definitely will use that along with my usual super cropping (bending, tying back, topping, ect.)

Does HB's taste profile come through strong with the HB leaning pheno's? I've tasted sage a bunch before so I know what to look for in that department. HB sounds like a killer strain. I'm excited.

H

haze89

Just got the beans. So stoked, thanks again. (to both Karma and Logic!) Should be poppin' these shortly!

Top Bottom