Hortilabs Starbud BHO

• Thread starter Budzillah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budzillah

Budzillah

3 cans of butane netted me 7.5g of bho. Hortilab's Starbud was used for this project.
Hortilabs starbud bho

tonic177

tonic177

That is something to be proud of. Now let us know how it smokes.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Nice color. Did you purge it at all? Should be getting some starbud beans any day now!

Budzillah

Budzillah

What do u mean by purge? ^^I just put my high quality trimmings in a tube with cheese cloth on the end of it and shoot butane thru it.

I would highly recommend getting some Starbud seeds. ^^^ Well worth the $. Smoking this stuff is an eye dropping experience. Get ready for massive lung expansion!

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Purging is the name of the process that removes the remaining butane after extraction. You can either pump it out with a hand pump vacuum, a motorized vacuum pump, or stir it up or "whip" out the bubbles. If there are any bubbles then you still have butane inside the oil. You can google vacuum pumps for purging, or you tube videos. I just noticed a few bubbles is why I ask.

Budzillah

Budzillah

A vacuum pump makes sense! Lower the pressure and the boiling point on the butane lowers. I spread it into a thin layer so it dries faster after stirring it up. It takes a week for it to dry. Maybe I still had a little butane in it? As for the purging thing it sounds like I did that. Thanks for the info . ^^

Top Bottom