Hortilux Super Blue 1000w Dual Arc

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Johnnyblaze2010

Dual Arcs

At 30"? thats about 22" higher than I ever like to go above my plants. thee is about 30,000 initial lumen difference but the mixed spectrum offsets the loss in lumens IMO. Way different lookin plants under the dual arc for sure. I am about to run them exclusively in my 1k setups.

Tex

Those dual arcs only last about 2 cycles at most. I have been hearing a lot of bad things about them, but let me know how that work out for you Texas. Hope they're good.

A

A6 Grower

I just got a digi ballast and tried my cheap chinese dual arc and it got way to bright and was pulsing so I un plugged it and threw it back on the mag ballast. Hmmmm maybe its my cheap chinese ballast too lol, it works fine with a normal hps though, for now im just going to stick with the hps in the digi ballast

juggernaut

juggernaut

Thanks for the input.
I'm heading over to buy my lights.
I will be going to
2 1000hps hortilux superblue bulb/mag ballast
1 1000mh hortilux blue eye.
I think the mh will go over the 6 plant organic garden(32 litre pots)
super blue over my 6 plant 12liter bucket drip system
super hps over the 8 20 liter bucket ebb and flow from a 55 gallon res.
I am looking for 1 maybe 2 more people to grow for and Then I will add a few more 1k lights. Anyone know hows this works? As far as the others i would grow for chip in for hydro etc?
I grew from 1993 to 2003 so alot of experience.
Cheers

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Thanks for the input.
I'm heading over to buy my lights.
I will be going to
2 1000hps hortilux superblue bulb/mag ballast
1 1000mh hortilux blue eye.
I think the mh will go over the 6 plant organic garden(32 litre pots)
super blue over my 6 plant 12liter bucket drip system
super hps over the 8 20 liter bucket ebb and flow from a 55 gallon res.
I am looking for 1 maybe 2 more people to grow for and Then I will add a few more 1k lights. Anyone know hows this works? As far as the others i would grow for chip in for hydro etc?
I grew from 1993 to 2003 so alot of experience.
Cheers

I think that all the problems with the dig ballst & the Super HPS bubls have been fixed since this thread was first started.

Top Bottom