Hot while Exhausting, fan questions.

• Thread starter euphoria526
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

Now, I’ve been going at it just over a year, with little to show for after some failed starts, mostly from my lack of impatience and things to keep me away from the tent so they CAN grow lol
Now my question i have is about fans.
In my 3x3 I have my iPower 4inch 190-200CFM hooked up to the filter it came with. At one point i noticed it barely exhausted ANYTHING with the filter on it. I washed the pre filter atone point and they helped out a tiny bit. If I take the whole filter off it would go from 90°f to about 75°f. Am I crazy or is it just a shitty filter? Would I have a better flow with a better filter? Or better combo setup? Was thinking upping to a couldline 6in T6 for better flow. I think this would help in the deep summer with some heat I might encounter.
Thoughts from my fellow farmers?

growsince79

growsince79

Now, I’ve been going at it just over a year, with little to show for after some failed starts, mostly from my lack of impatience and things to keep me away from the tent so they CAN grow lol
Now my question i have is about fans.
In my 3x3 I have my iPower 4inch 190-200CFM hooked up to the filter it came with. At one point i noticed it barely exhausted ANYTHING with the filter on it. I washed the pre filter atone point and they helped out a tiny bit. If I take the whole filter off it would go from 90°f to about 75°f. Am I crazy or is it just a shitty filter? Would I have a better flow with a better filter? Or better combo setup? Was thinking upping to a couldline 6in T6 for better flow. I think this would help in the deep summer with some heat I might encounter.
Thoughts from my fellow farmers?
The filters can plug up if humidity is too high- so I'm told.
I have the 4" cloudline and it works great. Best purchase I made in a long time. Your plants will love it.

euphoria526

euphoria526

The filters can plug up if humidity is too high- so I'm told.
I have the 4" cloudline and it works great. Best purchase I made in a long time. Your plants will love it.
Good to know. May I ask, What size tent do you have it in?
the way it feels plugged up makes me think I need a bigger stronger fan, but don’t want the damn tent to implode on me and ruin anything. 😆

growsince79

growsince79

Good to know. May I ask, What size tent do you have it in?
the way it feels plugged up makes me think I need a bigger stronger fan, but don’t want the damn tent to implode on me and ruin anything. 😆
2x4 closet exhausted outside.

Top Bottom