HotMomma's first grow

• Thread starter 2hotmomma88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks for the feedback guys and @Medusa. It really means a lot tome to get all of your opinions! I believe I have finally found my true calling!
You came to the right place Momma ... Alot of big hearts in the farm..and killa growers..have found very few who don't want to help..and overwhelmed by those that do ..!!!No complaints ...keep on it ..glad you found your true calling ... IT'S A ADDICTION TO GROW THE BEST PLANT ON EARTH ..and not a bad addiction ..Madam M

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Day 36

burn4me

burn4me

glad you get to reap the benefits of your hard labor. what ya got planned next? and is your hubby convinced you are for real about this hobby? i bet he is. and congrats on your harvest may many more come your way.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I believe he knows I'm serious about this hobby. I've got about 30 going right now some og cream caramel and 7/8 sour. I've topped and cloned for the first time.
This plant amazes me.

burn4me

burn4me

thats awesome. im happy you are in love with this hobby. well im not to proud to say its no longer my hobby.....its my addiction lmao
good luck sweetie and cant wait to see some pics;)

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

My bud is curing. I got an average of 1 1/2 oz per plant. I have the basics down now I'm ready to start gettin down lol. Gotta work on nutrients and fattening the plants up. I have smoked some I couldn't wait lol it's comparable to bud I pay 120 a quarter for so I'm happy :)

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

My bud is curing. I got an average of 1 1/2 oz per plant. I have the basics down now I'm ready to start gettin down lol. Gotta work on nutrients and fattening the plants up. I have smoked some I couldn't wait lol it's comparable to bud I pay 120 a quarter for so I'm happy :)

120 a 1/4???

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

gottcha, "high grade bud", in the south....

seen you posting in the MI section, where you at?

my advice would be to buy some seeds, good ones....genetics play such a large part in this game. what you grow will never supersede its genetic potential, no matter how good of a grower you are each plant has a ceiling....I guess what Im saying is I feel the first place for you to improve would start with a pack of seeds....a pack from someone whose primary purpose in the game is to produce seeds, a breeder with a genetic stock that they have acquired over years of (preferably 10's of years) of popping seeds and networking with other breeders

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I've been talking to a guy that I guess has a dispensary in michigan. Friends with the sin city guys. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of the place.

Top Bottom