Hotmomma's grow 2

• Thread starter 2hotmomma88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Moving right along Hotmamma, the 2 Sour Grapes are swelling up with some nice bud sights. Will be posting a few pics in another week. Hey thanks for asking.[/quote
Cant wait to see them i bet they r monsters by now :p thanks for stopping by sweetie

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

This is the top of one of the new girls...
20140831 135509

New growth is curly and dark... almost black... ill take better pics when lights are off... is this normal or should i worry? She didnt like the dark looked stressed when she came out of the closet droopy and sad looking but has now perked up and looking super healthy. They missed their feeding on friday... giving it to them today at half strength.

gohawks

gohawks

My guess is the feed will perk them up...how are temps and humidity?

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

@gohawks i think ur right she looks really dry... gonna pinch it off and feed her good ;)
f
I am struggling to keep temp @85F and humidity is up to 60% since i moved the new girls in. Temp is 90F.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I know... i need an out take fan to move the hot air out to the basement

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Summers almost over!!!! Yay for cooler temps!!!!!!!!

I'm not a big fan of portable AC's but if ur in a basement with no windows that'll be ur best option. Or unless u willing to do some cutting u can do something like this.

Behind it we made a box to vent the hot air from the a/c outside. 12k btu keeps 2k at 72 degrees in 95 degree weather. Expensive though. As far as the humidity back when when I didn't have a dehuey I used cardboard to absorb a bit of moisture (go ahead and make fun of me guys). If ur having a heat problem dehueys will only add to that. Is there a space with cool air nearby? U can always pull air from that. Anything helps. But like I said. Winter is upon us! But if ur planning to keep growing (which I hope u are) ur gonna have to consider the fact that u will have to endure another hot ass atomic nuclear summer, and AC's are the shizzy.

Plants are stacking momma. Keep it rockin.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Summers almost over!!!! Yay for cooler temps!!!!!!!!

I'm not a big fan of portable AC's but if ur in a basement with no windows that'll be ur best option. Or unless u willing to do some cutting u can do something like this.
View attachment 437945
Behind it we made a box to vent the hot air from the a/c outside. 12k btu keeps 2k at 72 degrees in 95 degree weather. Expensive though. As far as the humidity back when when I didn't have a dehuey I used cardboard to absorb a bit of moisture (go ahead and make fun of me guys). If ur having a heat problem dehueys will only add to that. Is there a space with cool air nearby? U can always pull air from that. Anything helps. But like I said. Winter is upon us! But if ur planning to keep growing (which I hope u are) ur gonna have to consider the fact that u will have to endure another hot ass atomic nuclear summer, and AC's are the shizzy.

Plants are stacking momma. Keep it rockin.
Ive added a box fan and have it to where its pulling air from the conjoining room ive gotten it down to 88 and humidity is down to 45. Got some damp rid out. Hopefully by next summer ill be in a different place. Ive been scoping out for the perfect place :pompus:... looking for a full bottom basement that doesnt leak! lol... if i didnt have such a bad leak they would be in the basement now.

Top Bottom