Hotsizzle Growing Rare Dizzle

• Thread starter Hotsause
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hotsause

Hotsause

Today i popped some GTH1 and 4 Leeroys. I am hoping to get a good male off the two to make some F1's of each and also further expand my strain library. I am not sure if i will run these in Soil or Coco but im thinking Soil and Tea since this has produced the best flavor and aroma of my buds. Ive been told by several people that have grown the same strains as me that my buds have some of the best aromas and taste and i dont want to mess that up but i defiantly want to improve on my yields and hash making. I had a minor lazy spell the last month and im ready to get back at it harder then ever

Hotsause

Hotsause

So i finally am excited seeing some new things come into my garden. I popped 3 GTH1 and 4 Leeroys. I am being extra cautious to not bring Spider mites back into my grow so i am doing a twice a week spray schedule of Habenaro hell and Triple Action from Fertiloom to keep them out. The excitement has began :D
DSCN4958
DSCN4959
DSCN4960

Hotsause

Hotsause

Thanks MGG i am hoping to find a keeper Leeroy male and female to add a punch to any strains i find weak. Everytime i smoke Leeroy it gets me ripped outta my mind

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I wanted to grap a pack of the Leroy but it wasn't in stock, maybe next time. The OG GTH1 will not only add a punch to anything its mashed up with but its a damn heavy yieldin girl too. I'll be tuned in bro. MGG

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
update please lets see those seedlings, i bet their monsters by now! i just started some leeroy myself and im curious to see how it turns out for you. thanks digdug!!

Hotsause

Hotsause

It has been a while since I posted on any online forums life has been crazy busy. I decided to switch things up a bit and run some packs I have had for a while. I am currently running the Earth Juice line up along with Berger soil.
I am currently germinating 3 Midas, 5 Scotts OG, 4 Lee Roys, and 4 Galactic Jacks.

Hotsause

Hotsause

Thanks MGG I also have high hopes for these. Some of the seedlings got their roots caught in the paper towel and didn't make it after being put into soil but I still have 2 Midas, 4 Scotts OG, 3 Leeroys(One did not pop), and 3 Galactic Jacks(One did not pop). All of them are looking good and reaching for the light. I will transplant them from their small treys into 1-3 Gallon pots in the next week or two.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Damn that sux. That's one of the reasons I dumped the paper towel method years ago. I just put em in the soil and if they are meant to be they will pop lol. I'll def be watchin. MGG

Hotsause

Hotsause

Good point MGG I may be going the same route as you next time I pop seeds.
The misfortunes keep rolling in for me though..... My jackass 1 year old cat is not allowed in my grow room because hes an outside cat and I dont want him bringing pest into my room decided he would run past me when I opened my grow room door and trumped and knocked over some of my seedling. I lost every single one besides one of each and all the Lee Roys died. DAMN CAT!!!!

kds710

kds710

Good point MGG I may be going the same route as you next time I pop seeds.
The misfortunes keep rolling in for me though..... My jackass 1 year old cat is not allowed in my grow room because hes an outside cat and I dont want him bringing pest into my room decided he would run past me when I opened my grow room door and trumped and knocked over some of my seedling. I lost every single one besides one of each and all the Lee Roys died. DAMN CAT!!!!
My indoor cat started doing the same thing recently! Up until now she always stopped at the door knowing better than to step foot into the big bright room but now she books past my feet or I'll just spot her on the other side of the jungle lounging on the floor. Couple months ago she pulled some seedlings right outta the coco in veg too, a 501st OG, a Scott's OG and a Blue Kush the fuckin' savage. Second and 3rd time were my fault but now I know better than to leave little seedlings at ground level

Top Bottom