Hottest day of the year and heat problems.

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hi all, here in UK we hit hottest day if the year, outdoor temps hitting 33 Celsius, top 9f my canopy 8s 32.5 really not good.
It's a 2x2 tent 2 plants, white widow, just over 10 weeks of 12 12, dwc, I have been putting ice packs ( the plastic type) in the intake vent of tent, bringing temps down to 29 Celsius, however I can not freeze these quick enough now, in 3 days or so i will run water only for 7 days,
I really do not want these temps to hurt my yield, i have no ac, etc, just drawing air from outside.
Any suggestions? Thanks

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
The faster you can exchange air the better. Good to have air from outside coming in, just move it in and out as quickly as possible so there's an abundance of fresh air moving thru and it will help some. I grow in the SW USA and can pull it off in 105*F heat but could'nt do it without a fresh air breeze washing over the plants 24/7 and keeping them well watered. Being DWC the water part should'nt be an issue for you. 😉
Best of luck!✌

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro, but my tent is sucked in already lol 👍 lots 8f air movement.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Od 👍 yes in future, i have passive and coming into last 10 days or so, it's now I need help bro 👍

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Od 👍 yes in future, i have passive and coming into last 10 days or so, it's now I need help bro 👍
have your lights on at night after temps cool down I know what your going through in in Australia buddy .hit as hadies in summer colder than a frogs ass in winter . Od

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks all, however due to working hours 6am to 6pm I'm forced to have lights in in day ((

Britishbuds

Britishbuds

Same... yeah I don’t know how your keeping it that cool, mine are on now and I’m cooking
I’m lucky if I can keep it under 32 before 10pm... I’m at 33 right now and I have a 2500 and 3250 box fan running full bore

Top Bottom