House and Garden Aqua Flakes Custom Excel Calculator

• Thread starter Xceptional
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xceptional

House and Garden Nutrients Aqua Flakes line calculator. calculates the ml per gal of each item to add by week and stage once you set your reservoir size. Along with the weekly schedule a totals page showing you how much of each product you will need total for your entire run (if add-back is just water) and what percentage that amount is of the container size(s) available for each product which will help you figure out the cost of nutrients for the run before you start.

i thought their calculator on their site sucked balls so i set it to a regular schedule 1 gal res copied all the numbers and with a few formulas made this Exel doc do all the magic for me. I've been using it for myself for a while and decided i should clean it up and make it purtty and then share it with fellow farmers!

NOTE the only thing you should EVER change is the Res Size and hit enter and everything else will update!

Enjoy!

just unzip and open the excel file. there is no Macros no .vbs no virus or any crap like that it just uses standard excel formulas and and reference data on a hidden page very simple design but effective.

View attachment House and Garden - Aqua Flakes - Nutrient Calculator.zip
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

What's up with the pop ups and the manditory survey to access your download?:sign0065:
Can't you post the file up here?

X

Xceptional

popups and mandatory survey? i used Sharebee because once you upload it there they upload it to 3 of the largest file hosting sites on the net! if you are getting popups ad surveys idk why. here you can only upload images otherwise i would. i'll try uploading it elsewhere if you guys are seeing all that but i can download it just fine.

i HIGHLY recommend Firefox and AdBlockPlus. i dont even see the crap you are talking about that plugin filters it all out and i never even know it exists :)

S

Smokin

Firefox and instant/flawless no pop-ups/adds. Into WinZip and on Excel spread sheet in a couple clicks. Awesome Xceptional... Many thanks!

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Mad props on this homie... much more convenient than going to the H&G website. Something i've been meaning to ask. How come this H&G's chart doesnt take into consideration the flushing period. If i was running a 10 week strain like SourD, wouldnt i feed for 8 weeks and then flush for 2? It seems odd that the feeding schedule would have us feed so much on the 8th week of an 8 week strain. Am i missing something?

S

SkyHi

Mad props on this homie... much more convenient than going to the H&G website. Something i've been meaning to ask. How come this H&G's chart doesnt take into consideration the flushing period. If i was running a 10 week strain like SourD, wouldnt i feed for 8 weeks and then flush for 2? It seems odd that the feeding schedule would have us feed so much on the 8th week of an 8 week strain. Am i missing something?

Drip clean is suppose to negate the needs for a flush..

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Drip clean is suppose to negate the needs for a flush..

Thats interesting... do you know if there is any science or validity to that claim. I add drip clean every week according to schedule. But H&G is vague about the specific reasons for adding their additives or specifically what the additives do. Thanx -Keepz

M

mrdizzle

I would say its a crock. I have run h&g, relaying on drip clean is a good way to get lockout. The vague nature of their products, as well as many different contradictions on their own labels and product usage recommendations is beyond me. I say ditch the calculator and try to see what all these $$$ additive are doing, or not doing to your plants

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I would say its a crock. I have run h&g, relaying on drip clean is a good way to get lockout. The vague nature of their products, as well as many different contradictions on their own labels and product usage recommendations is beyond me. I say ditch the calculator and try to see what all these $$$ additive are doing, or not doing to your plants

Yeah i find that claim to be suspect as well. Cant deny their nutes are blowing my girls d fuk up tho!! I agree with you, but with all the vague info concerning H&G, it would take some trial and error to ditch that calculator. One -Keepz

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks Xceptional!
That's much better. Thanks for following up, and posting to begin with.
-TF :evilgrin0013:

X

Xceptional

i have one hell of a mag def reaching all the way to the tops of some plants! running at 45 gal to schedule and then even added MagiCal at 75% recommended strength so 7.5 ml per gal. i had the issue before MagiCal, after 50% and now still after 75%. anyone know how fast they should recover and i should see green come back to the leafs?

MagiCal is a Mag/Cal additive that is also a 2-0-0 which is what they also seem to lack, N. running like 4 strains in one system and all of them are showing issues.
PH 5.5-6
EC at 5 week schedule with the MagiCal is 2.2 EC (about 1400-1500ppm).

any ideas from others running this? plants on the outside away from light show less or no issues. running 2CHF Co2 15 min on 45 min off in a 10 x 10 x 7 and temps range 81-85. 3k lights, hydro setup, 4 fans and a dehumi so humidity never exceeds 60's usually in the 40's. issue started at week 3-4 of bloom.

Top Bottom