house and garden rumor

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

bummer bro, may be if the guys here are legit they can explain why for you and provide a solution, even if this is BTC and not pony Euro's :)

Its not a drama really to get it for now...

But not too long and it will be very hard to find..

Unfortunately, if I expaneded my current setup.. Ill have to search for a another constant mark that I can depend on, to feed my babies !! :(

Ecompost

Ecompost

bummer bro, may be if the guys here are legit they can explain why for you and provide a solution, even if this is BTC and not pony Euro's :)
I have a guy here in Estii or I know a few in the UK that can supply it to you i think but I feel ya not being able to get what you have grown comfortable with is a pain and worry. How about belgium stores? Same for them too?

Ecompost

Ecompost

Its not a drama really to get it for now...

But not too long and it will be very hard to find..

Unfortunately, if I expaneded my current setup.. Ill have to search for a another constant mark that I can depend on, to feed my babies !! :(
i will ship you some samples bro, I am organic but we tank mix well, we hare very high concentrates, so you need only a small amount per L, this is not like organics with all big lumps and worry :-)

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I have a guy here in Estii or I know a few in the UK that can supply it to you i think but I feel ya not being able to get what you have grown comfortable with is a pain and worry. How about belgium stores? Same for them too?

No Idea ..but sure prices will be high in the sky!!!

I got a friend who can get me 10 liter of coco a&b for 45 euro.
If I look online its 90+!!

Ecompost

Ecompost

No Idea ..but sure prices will be high in the sky!!!

I got a friend who can get me 10 liter of coco a&b for 45 euro.
If I look online its 90+!!
holy shit, thats some mark up bro. I hope your friend has good detective skills for tomorrow as well :-)

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

holy shit, thats some mark up bro. I hope your friend has good detective skills for tomorrow as well :)

Well be changing back to canna or ill stay with plagron the next few runs with some tweeks I believe
Am playing with plagron green sensation / H&G top shooter and atami bloombastic at the moment .

Would love to try aptus extreme schema with canna or plagron my next few runs ;)..

Thanks alot for the offer @Ecompost

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

here you go mate, the guys name is ben he is really cool

He misses the zym and the booster in his collection and they also carry a different formula. They use seperate grow and bloom bottels for coco in the UK.While in NL ITS JUST ONE A&B, sure not the same components...

Ecompost

Ecompost

Well be changing back to canna or ill stay with plagron the next few runs with some tweeks I believe
Am playing with plagron green sensation / H&G top shooter and atami bloombastic at the moment .

Would love to try aptus extreme schema with canna or plagron my next few runs ;)..

Thanks alot for the offer @Ecompost
I met the guys from Aptus not long ago, I wasnt impressed with the prices and on tasting the product, i wasnt impressed either. Too many micros, esp Mo which destroyed the flavour imo at the rates described.
They have a far better range which is not selling to MJ markets as yet widely, if it ever will. AMX is a far better option imo than general Aptus but it is the same beast ultimately, and takes far more effort to work out how best to use it since its based on field scale nutes typically sprayed too. The range of amino chelates is good, but again since everything has a wetter, it can put pressure on the outcome taste imo and as for prices, well if you win the euro millions brother.
Iif you wont pay 80 for 10L H&G then you will never own Siliforce for example. They quoted 400 euros for 1L bro, for some fucking silicon...are you crazy i said...they said it was right price for the market, eg they think MJ growers should pay hundred of euros to feed a plant with the worlds second most abundant element LOL. I found the attitude of the company off putting mate. They intend to rip of MJ growers, this is the model. so good luck with that choice. I met them, in person, and this is what i took away.

Ecompost

Ecompost

He misses the zym and the booster in his collection and they also carry a different formula. They use seperate grow and bloom bottels for coco in the UK.While in NL ITS JUST ONE A&B, sure not the same components...
may be not, may be thats why they dont sell them any more? I dont use other people synths mate. I make my own and not using chemicals and tricks, but biology

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I met the guys from Aptus not long ago, I wasnt impressed with the prices and on tasting the product, i wasnt impressed either. Too many micros, esp Mo which destroyed the flavour imo at the rates described.
They have a far better range which is not selling to MJ markets as yet widely, if it ever will. AMX is a far better option imo than general Aptus but it is the same beast ultimately, and takes far more effort to work out how best to use it since its based on field scale nutes typically sprayed too. The range of amino chelates is good, but again since everything has a wetter, it can put pressure on the outcome taste imo and as for prices, well if you win the euro millions brother.
Iif you wont pay 80 for 10L H&G then you will never own Siliforce for example. They quoted 400 euros for 1L bro, for some fucking silicon...are you crazy i said...they said it was right price for the market, eg they think MJ growers should pay hundred of euros to feed a plant with the worlds second most abundant element LOL. I found the attitude of the company off putting mate. They intend to rip of MJ growers, this is the model. so good luck with that choice. I met them, in person, and this is what i took away.

Well said bro...!

I am interested just in thier P and K boost of thier whole line..
I had afriend who played with them and he swears that his plants never ever stinkt like that b4!

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

may be not, may be thats why they dont sell them any more? I dont use other people synths mate. I make my own and not using chemicals and tricks, but biology

I wish I was that good ;)..
It takes alot of time to build experience in that field I have to confess,, for now I have to pay those companies and trust them to get my babies food!

Ecompost

Ecompost

Well said bro...!

I am interested just in thier P and K boost of thier whole line..
I had afriend who played with them and he swears that his plants never ever stinkt like that b4!
I find keeping my young plants hunting for water and food does more to improve the flavor of my plants than any other input i might make later in the day. Vit C seems to have some good impacts, also good S levels in keeping with the right balance of Ca/ Mg/ K. Guanokalong do a taste improver that is all clear and works really well in coco, not expensive and dutch. so likely config'd to local water, may be why the UK H&G is different too?

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I find keeping my young plants hunting for water and food does more to improve the flavor of my plants than any other input i might make later in the day. Vit C seems to have some good impacts, also good S levels in keeping with the right balance of Ca/ Mg/ K. Guanokalong do a taste improver that is all clear and works really well in coco, not expensive and dutch. so likely config'd to local water, may be why the UK H&G is different too?

Thats possible.!!

Canna NL makes special line just for my city, called canna rotterdam special A&B.. Had masure cal/mag probleems the first I moved to that city.. Adding some epsom regulary now to my feeds to counter the shortage of micro elements..

Top Bottom