House and Garden Shooting power

• Thread starter Growfastcannabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growfastcannabi

I am starting week 7 of flowering this weekend and I am on the 10 week flowering schedule. It says to start shooting powder in week 7. what do you recommend my base nutes be? I have been around 900-1000 for the last month. I have an aeropnics system and using A&B flakes with the bud XL. How far should I cut back the nutes before throwing in the shooting power.

thanks,

Prole63

Prole63

h&g says half strength , to them that is about 1.2 EC or 700 ppm . Careful with the shooting powder, try half rec dose wait a day or two to see how they take it then add more . I give a little every 2-3 days, never exceeding the accumulated maximum dose. It's strong stuff, different strains react differently.PH will usually rise when using shooting powder they say that is to allow better phos uptake at higher PH , adjust down if it gets 6.8 - 7

S

steelyeyes

I've had good luck with running a 1.2 EC and full strength SP. I started off light the first round to be safe though.

webstar5

webstar5

Is there a guide for smaller applications? Such as 1 ml per litre or 1g per litlre?

Top Bottom