"House Clean" by house and garden

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

House Clean
Home > Products > Additives

House & Garden House Clean is an ecological and biodegradable product which is very effective against mites, aphids, fungi, mould viruses and bacteria. Use House & Garden House Clean when disinfecting your grow area prior to planting out.

Dilution Rates
20ml of House Clean will make 1 litre of House Clean Product

Application
House clean will clean down walls, plastic and growing medium.

One application will treat your growing area before re planting. Use a plant sprayer or wipe down with a cloth. Always use tepid water when mixing your house clean.

Sizes Available
1ltr

new product?
any idea wtf it is? dilution ratio is wierd for h+g, makes me think h202

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Been using house clean for years.

Great stuff. Thick green sludge. Def not h2o2

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

must be something thats not available in the us... bummer
back to my super deadly h202/bleach/dishsoap/oven cleaner mix

D

Donkdbz

What a load of crap. I can pick up a gallon of purinse for 15 bucks. Its algicide, fungicide viralcide and so on

C

chrisloc

yes, but also can kill you if not done right, imo if you have mites, use dyna-gro Neem oil, its the trick to a successfull garden! do not use pyrithium or sulfur in flowering it will stick to your fruit and it will be horrible

B

Burned Haze

Bio green is wonderful, spray and rinse off. Can clean filters to plastic.plus it's safe unlike bleach

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Foxfarm has a product called Sledge Hammer now that is a fairly new product. We got a sample of the 3 pack they sell with it called Kangaroots and Microbe Brew. Anyhow the Sledge Hammer product for hydro systems works to prevent salt build ups in the media and help keep the system running clean. You use such a small amount in hydro that a quart bottle will last even very large systems a long time! The dosage for hydro is 2 drops per gallon!! Works really well and is very cheap!

Can also be used for flushing in between feeding and at the end of the grow cycle before harvest.

Top Bottom