House&Garden Coco - Some changes I'm considering

• Thread starter HotLooSey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

I run the full H&G regimine, excluding the shooting powder. I also start loading the plants up with sweet during veg and carry it thru most of flower, strain dependent. I grow vert and feel the extra cal mag helps the transition into the bigger lights. Also helps get my bennie's ready for action.

As far as Replacing Multi Zen With Hygrozyme, well you should probably do a little research into enzymes and see what different enzymes do for the plant. This is the edge I feel H&G has on the competion, the enzyme program.

I also like to Use a K boost after about 2 weeks, strain dependent. I feel this is a critical time for the plant to build k to carry it thru flower.

Bud XL and top booster are not P/K boosters, their enzymes and trace designed to help the plant transport different elements thru out the plant.

bloads

bloads

They want you to mix the base nutes and PH the mix then, because the additives can make the ph sway temporarily. It will return to the original PH value.

This is a huge piece of info that I think a lot of people miss

Think this includes canna's rhizotonic? that stuff raises my PH a ton... i've been using it as PH up when I accidently add too much PH down. After reading the above quote, this is probably a horrible idea. I should just be a lot more careful/patient mixing my PH down so that I don't go low.

is that a pretty general rule, or is it just a H+G rule?

M

Mmmmasonite

This is a huge piece of info that I think a lot of people miss

Think this includes canna's rhizotonic? that stuff raises my PH a ton... i've been using it as PH up when I accidently add too much PH down. After reading the above quote, this is probably a horrible idea. I should just be a lot more careful/patient mixing my PH down so that I don't go low.

is that a pretty general rule, or is it just a H+G rule?

Roots excel, Multizen, and Bud XL should be mixed after the PH...Reason being...the pure acids mixed into the solution would kill these enzymes/bacteria...when added before, the acid solutions are already diluted when you dump the enzymes/bacteria in...so they survive.....
Roots excel, Multizen, and Bud XL should have no effect on ph whatsoever...if they do...then you have a bad bottle.....Peace and good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom